None of my speaker is effin workin ffffuuuuuu.... ek civic

ej6sliver

Start off, I have ek civic due to the fact the car is lx so door handle is black so I went to wreckers and picked up 4 vsm door handles and replaced ugly blk handles.
One day, driver door handle effed up and wont let me open from outside, i went to honda and got them to fix it.
Later the week, 3 of my damn speakers arent workin (not blown) only driver door speaker works... Today I had some time on my hands so I pullled out my deck (kenwood) and look at all the connection behind and make sure they are connected as soon as I put all my s**t back together now driver door speaker wont effin work....

HELP PLEASE I NEED MUSIC

radracer

5+ Year Member
have you checked the connections at the speakers themselves ???

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
have you checked the connections at the speakers themselves ???
that then check for power running through the lines with a volt meter and a 9volt.

then check the grounds and fuses to the head unit

if its not in the wiring try a different head.. could be it just happened to dye as the work happened

ej6sliver

i have check all the connection on the speakers alrede
and i have taken out the deck and check the connection on the back of the deck twice make sure it was fully connected and same as the wires...

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
try plugging someone else head into the amp on the head could have gone out. mine is doing this with volume and I found it was just the head after using a bros head out of his truck