Noob here :D but I love my EG!

So, I just got this car on Monday for only $1500. Mechanically, it's as sound as a rock. This is my first car and I've just fallen in love with it. Everything is stock, except for a new short ram air intake and 3'' exhaust installed by the previous owner. I have big plans for this car. Tomorrow, we're getting her some new tires. Then, we'll get some wheels. I think a black 5-star rim would look awesome.

Then, I want to go with a turquoise/yellow orange color scheme. I want to paint the brake calipers yellow orange, the valve color turquoise but then paint the letters yellow orange, then get a brand new paint job later on (the clear coat is peeling off in some places).

Her name is Midori and I love her so much! My boyfriend is a Nissan guy ('89 240sx hatch) but I can't help my new-found love for Hondas. He'll just have to get over it. I'll update you guys when I fix her up.

Boriballer08

:welcome: looks like a decent start,i recently got into eg too,drop her,get a lip kit,tints and u should be set...

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome ,looks like you have a nice start

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome to the club hope you enjoy your stay here with us

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jay brings shivalry back with avengance =) haha

:welcome: hope you stick around =) also check out our Photography lounge & submit/vote in our contest's, we'd love to have you around. :thumbs up

UPDATE!

Midori got new tires yesterday. She's sitting on some nice Pirellis right now. Next step, is to get some wheels... or at least at hubcaps, lol.