D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dreamer did you try to send a pm?

NoodLeMan416

5+ Year Member
looks good where did u get that apexi grounding kit from i need one badly
I honestly dont remember anymore. I might have gotten it from a local tuner shop i dont know. I've gotten a few things from optionimports.com. I just looked checked some other sites but optionimports seemed to have the better price. heres the link

http://www.optionimports.com/asugrsygwico.html

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good man..keep up the good work....by the way I would suggest blurring out your liscense plates.

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dam! that engine bay was soooo dirty before. Car looks good. Get a better camera =)

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
murdere'd out fo' sho' Big Black would be proud.

All non-sense aside, that's a pretty clean ride. The mods are tasteful. I too have the UR set. Didn't really notice a huge difference but the car idles a little quiter and revs a little quicker. welcome to CC and sorry my Panthers whooop the piss out fo the Chiefs...I was there in section 120 of beautiful Bank of America Staduium to see the massacre. LOL

NoodLeMan416

5+ Year Member
murdere'd out fo' sho' Big Black would be proud.

All non-sense aside, that's a pretty clean ride. The mods are tasteful. I too have the UR set. Didn't really notice a huge difference but the car idles a little quiter and revs a little quicker. welcome to CC and sorry my Panthers whooop the piss out fo the Chiefs...I was there in section 120 of beautiful Bank of America Staduium to see the massacre. LOL
LOL Its so hard to be a chiefs fan sometimes. They look like a different team everytime they step onto the field.

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOL Its so hard to be a chiefs fan sometimes. They look like a different team everytime they step onto the field.
Oh I know the feeling....a few years ago we were 1-15 starting the oldest rookie QB. It was like a real life version of that movie Necessary Roughness but w/o Kathy Ireland.