Status
Not open for further replies.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanh, i can't believe (as Melt said) this is your 3rd paint job!!! insane, loving the Volks btw :thumbup:

kennybro, nothing special, not even worth mentioning

here are more from Rough & Ready (or near it) (all i have online for right now)

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^nothin special my ass lol...
looks like you know what you're doin though ... your photo editing skills are :thumbs up

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
scott - dude your puppy is super cute! she does look part border collie though. =) not sure why my work blocks images from imageshack. boo.

happy belated thanksgiving! we had two thankgivings and are still eating the leftovers!

i'll post up pics in a bit.

daniel - you usd to post in the photo lounge more often =) he did like to edit pics. =)

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh herro...

i've been out of town since thursday night. happy turkey weekend everyone!

i wish i had more leftovers, i love turkey...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think there is something f**ked with my suspension/steering

there seems to be a lot of play in the wheel...and slow response while turning quickly

and the car slid twice in the rain before thanksgiving...

f**king pos..

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

there seems to be a lot of play in the wheel...and slow response while turning quickly

f**king pos..
how's your tire tread looking?

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
honestly it doesnt look all that bad

but my front tires have all these cracks on them..

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my appointment is this Friday at 9:50 at Modesto Junior College. do this mean, kids are gonna be reffin my car? lol
lol no, theres either older fat mexican guy, and older fat white guy, or a younger white guy thatll be doing your s**t. then theres a smog technician there. if its the same guy ive had before look in the back for his dark silver hatch with red rotas, its pretty clean. bring a magazine or something with you because sitting in the waiting room is boring as f**k lol

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

f**king pos..
well you went from good tires on your slipstreams to pos tires on steelies right? thats definitely a downgrade. you are going to notice a difference in handling.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn daniel - happy freakin bday! i remember going out for your 21st bday with Eric. Long ass time ago!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy bday danno... benihana's?
thanks Big E! :thumbs up hehe... no more mexican japanese food :lol:

what u got planned for ur bday D?
not much, i just hung out w/our puppy all day, I literally didn't do ANYTHING all damn day except for having gone to DMV to renew my L

bring a magazine or something with you because sitting in the waiting room is boring as f**k lol
that's where I rely on my iPhone :lol:

honestly it doesnt look all that bad

but my front tires have all these cracks on them..
yeah, as scott said.. u went from slips to steelies, cracks are NOT good

you need new tires + alignment

Damn daniel - happy freakin bday! i remember going out for your 21st bday with Eric. Long ass time ago!
thanks xtina!!!!!!!!! yeah with that said, we goes WAY BACK don't we LOL

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol no, theres either older fat mexican guy, and older fat white guy, or a younger white guy thatll be doing your s**t. then theres a smog technician there. if its the same guy ive had before look in the back for his dark silver hatch with red rotas, its pretty clean. bring a magazine or something with you because sitting in the waiting room is boring as f**k lol
when i got my ref ticket the damn cop said i had to go down to yuba (50+ miles) but after i called the number the lady set me up with butte ... seemed like a trainee was doing the work on mine.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn. hella heads be needing to go to refs now...i swear i hope i dont go through this....haha i dont have alot of my stock parts. esp my exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.