NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your wheel hub could of jacked up if your rotors are wobbling hahaha.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What would cause my steering wheel to shake when on freeway? alignment out of wack or what?

Any recommendations for new brakes for my ej8? i heard good things about brembo blanks and hwk hps...

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Brembo blanks and hawks are the cheapest best brakes you cam get. Shaking on the freeway is usually the wheel balance on the front two tires.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
What would cause my steering wheel to shake when on freeway? alignment out of wack or what?

Any recommendations for new brakes for my ej8? i heard good things about brembo blanks and hwk hps...
Wheel bearings, alignment, wheels need balancing, axles? Brembo blanks and hwk is the way to go!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just rotated my unbalanced wheels to the back lol. But the rear tires had camber wear :(.

At least my steering wheel doesn't shake anymore.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. you guys have some hella bad issues LOL. Geez. All I got is just to recheck my wiring for secondary o2 sensor and just change a cv boot lol. and the rest are just maintenance that needs to be done asap LOL.

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn. you guys have some hella bad issues LOL. Geez. All I got is just to recheck my wiring for secondary o2 sensor and just change a cv boot lol. and the rest are just maintenance that needs to be done asap LOL.
Lol..i kinda didnt treat my car right 4 years ago when i was a 16 yrs old moron XD

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the shoes for the rear drum last a loooooooooooooong ass time.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it'd be better to replace them with si/gsr disc brakes instead. it'll cost like 100 for the rears, 200 tops. and it'll look cooler =)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
AKA never have to be replaced?
yeah pretty much the pads rarely needs to be replace unless your at like 300k miles LOL. But if anything were to go wrong it would be the wheel cylinder which would end up you not being able to fully engage your ebrake.

Partizan

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
O ok I see.

How easy is the si brake conversion? That takes the whole trailing arm correct? Cause my currently trailing arm bushings are shot anyways...

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
O ok I see.

How easy is the si brake conversion? That takes the whole trailing arm correct? Cause my currently trailing arm bushings are shot anyways...
Trailing arms, master cylinder, brake linkes, ebrake cables, prop valve. Plus rotors+pads.