NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
round round by far east movement.

guy on the left with the shades is kevin from fareast and dude to my left is my friend and the one in purple is phil from wongfuproductions.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. all asians look a like! What if you just had your friends just take pictures and u can just label them LOL.

GUYS! i found an ad on craiglist for the 96-98 amber clock for only 60bucks! i swear i hope its legit and hes local to. he lives on the east side of san jose...uber close!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang, i really need to find a place to put a clock in my car. im tired of looking at my headunit and not seeing the time when i want.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FnF4 sounds good :thumbup:

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason im itching to buy parts but im broke....why is that? wouldnt a person that is broke stay away from ads? and for sale section?

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/3 sounds good (or weekend of). Sac meet?! lol. who is setting up this time?

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn. all asians look a like! What if you just had your friends just take pictures and u can just label them LOL.

GUYS! i found an ad on craiglist for the 96-98 amber clock for only 60bucks! i swear i hope its legit and hes local to. he lives on the east side of san jose...uber close!
SLOW DOWN TURBO... LOL
you sound like me before my kids. buying every pay check

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
round round by far east movement.

guy on the left with the shades is kevin from fareast and dude to my left is my friend and the one in purple is phil from wongfuproductions.
is he doing shadow puppet? I'm guessing a bunny? :lol:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for some reason im itching to buy parts but im broke....why is that? wouldnt a person that is broke stay away from ads? and for sale section?
aint nothing wrong with WINDOW SHOPPIN! :lol:

I think we al do –*although since I've been working from home, i pretty much don't do it at all n e more

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but i hate being teased....esp when u see a dope ass deal! almost makes u wanna go sell your own s**t to just get them. haha.
[ s**t, i sound like a crack addict LOL ]

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ Lmao...
"i'll Suck Your d**k Maaannnn" (trivia Question: Which Movie???)

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I think I might be getting a hatch instead of a truck. I just can't find a clean one for the life of me.

Someone help me find a stock EK or EG lol

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o there was an ek96-98 for sale living near my cousin's place but i never see it anymore when i pass by. if i see it, i'll try to take some pictures of it for you.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I GOT IT!!! w0000000t!!!!

60bucks. we meet up at the in n out on capital expressway. now the wire up...damn it the wiring. i know its only 4 wires this is coming from a guy that sometimes get his spark plug wires mixed up LOL. >_<

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Menace to Society not Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice In the HOod haha

i'm getting rid of my hatch for a truck. for sure by next rainy season

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude. really? wanna trade rims?! hahaha.