NorCal • Active Members Thread • 2K9

jdmspivic

Go Ahead Shoot Me b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats going on guys . I just moved out to your hood. Im in San Francisco now. I moved out here from NYC. I know a bunch of the eastcoasters and i guess you can say im sort of an OG. Ive just been hella busy with work . But id love to meet some new people out here.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'll put in the starter i got from kragen. i cant get a refund for it so i'll get the core when i return my old starter. looked hella dirty covered with some rusty looking powder.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to California, the worst state to own a modified vehicle in!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to Cali. and oh. what ^^ said about the state ahahaha.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new york...san francisco. you went from one end of the spectrum to the other.
San Francisco...is it what you thought it would be? lol. NYC has some folks who don't give a f**k if you're a movie star walkin the street to a city who looks at you because you're not carrying a camera over your neck lol...

WELCOME TO CALI.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i walked up and down sf neighbor hood streets for a job. like 4-5 hours. steep ass hills.

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wait, you read up my technical difficulties with my teggy and want a teg because of that? Lol

Well coming from an ej8 i couldn't possibly downgrade to something without a/c and power options.

I'd get a gsr if i couldve found a clean one. i definitely love my new teggy though. even though its only been like 5 days before i broke it LOL.

Love the hatch, the seats, and dash clock. The window switches are a little odd to operate compared to the ej8's. I think its a lot quieter in the teg. i just love the rear. nice ass :]

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no not cuz of that my cousin got a teggy and i looks real nice inside and i feels way better than my pos ej8 plus it dohc!
ya ej8 r waay quiter than tegs

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought my teg was quieter than the ej8! dohc is great haha. so much torque!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so much more pull though!
well you do have 20extra ponies.

lets do it. run me Son. I can probably take u for 2 sec! hahaha.

im sad that i have to postpone my build...F U Drama God!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well you do have 20extra ponies.

lets do it. run me Son. I can probably take u for 2 sec! hahaha.

im sad that i have to postpone my build...F U Drama God!
lol probably, your chassis is like 400-500 lbs less than the teg. and i have this like 5 lb basslink in the back ahah.

maybe when i get my car up to good conditions :]