NorCal Hella Sucks

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... but damn I miss it. Just wanted to say hi to all the og clubcivic members from my college days. things really have changed around here..... daniel or justin still here?!

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey welcome back :hi:

justin is here everynow and then, daniels gone though. neither have a civic anymore

jokenfu21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daniel's here once in a great while right? Justin is too busy with his music carreer (i've never heard a song from them yet)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no no og are left, all of them have left, none of the 916 kids are really on anymore, all of the sac kids that is have kinda moved on

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jokenfu21 said:
daniel's here once in a great while right? Justin is too busy with his music carreer (i've never heard a song from them yet)
check live manikins out at http://livemanikins.com/... theres a link to their myspace site as well, where you can download some of their songs

i know daniel and justin got rid of their civics.... the TFBPC was disbanded long ago. my civic is the only one left, and i recently made the decision to part it out and sell the car. i guess life moves on whether we like it or not.... :cry:

it's nice to see the site is doing so well, though. i like to think i had a part to play in that... i handed out a bunch of business cards, after all. and i had A LOT of pms from members that thought i was still a moderator. :lol:

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whattup ANDY!! Long time no see. Im still around, sometimes!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow who thought you were a mod....worst mod ever well all the tfbpc were shitty =) and had shitty cars. hey do you still have any of the parts from your old car left?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
holy s**t :shock:

i'm seeing ghosts......

daniel still posts on jtuned.com, and justin was posting here a few days ago to give an update on his music career :thumbs up

Dark

NOR*CAL
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
buzzbombtom said:
no no og are left, all of them have left, none of the 916 kids are really on anymore, all of the sac kids that is have kinda moved on
im still nineONEsixen...

anekin007

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup andy havent heard from u in a long time.. what been going on?

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just die already, stop coming back.

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
9one6 still here! double0civic as they called me back than

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i was wonderin who you were for a while lol ... i figured you change the name but i wasnt sure.

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
209 still alive here. Dont have a civic or anything but I do drive a Saturn powered by honda. Its a VUE V6 FWD though should have got the AWD torque steer is bad. It runs 15.5 in the 1320's funny its faster than stock GSR and Si on paper well holla back guys...........Mang =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what happened to the audi?