5+ Year Member
lol ok ill keep it in mind,

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys!

We are BOTH going now. I told Matt I could spot him =) Thanks you guys! You guys are too good to us *wipes tears away*. Haha.

YAY! Daniel- we'll be going over there Saturday (tryin to keep the spending down though....so let's do cheap!).

DUDE i gave toby some major surgery - got his timing belt, water pump, etc. also replaced a motor mount. and an oil change that was a year over due. oops! SO we'll probably take Toby. Right, Matt? (also better gas mileage. haha).

I STILL can't believe we're going to hooters. haha.

This pay cut for state workers really sucks.... boo.

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i lied im going.

Money is tight because we have a house to buy, wedding to do and a reception to plan. Saving money sucks.

Yo Daniel you like street fighter? I'll bring over street fighter 4 on sat.

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So...i guess its too late to back out of this right? I have to drive to LA on friday so the cash might come in handy.

But I'll still go unless anyone wants to take my spot. Cant leave Sammo hanging.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey guys!

We are BOTH going now. I told Matt I could spot him =) Thanks you guys! You guys are too good to us *wipes tears away*. Haha.

YAY! Daniel- we'll be going over there Saturday (tryin to keep the spending down though....so let's do cheap!).

DUDE i gave toby some major surgery - got his timing belt, water pump, etc. also replaced a motor mount. and an oil change that was a year over due. oops! SO we'll probably take Toby. Right, Matt? (also better gas mileage. haha).

I STILL can't believe we're going to hooters. haha. Sucks to hear about the pay situation :thumbdown:, it's on the news almost every night on KCRA (in HD of course ;) )

This pay cut for state workers really sucks.... boo.
that's funny, you talk as if you two don't live together or aren't engaged!!! hahaah

i lied im going.

Money is tight because we have a house to buy, wedding to do and a reception to plan. Saving money sucks.

Yo Daniel you like street fighter? I'll bring over street fighter 4 on sat.
YES!! SWEET! PS3 right? I don't have Xbox 360

as for din din, you guys are coming to OUR casa, don't even trip off the food; we got it! :thumbup:!!!

one thing to bear in mind is I wasn't able to get Saturday off, so I'll be working until my shift ends (6:30pm). But I work from home so if you come over early, you can just hang out w/Felicia :thumbs up

On a side note, I got my ride fixed too!!!! Turns out because of house low it is, the water was getting into the distributor, PED hooked it up once again :lol:

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So...i guess its too late to back out of this right? I have to drive to LA on friday so the cash might come in handy.

But I'll still go unless anyone wants to take my spot. Cant leave Sammo hanging.
somebody's chickening out!!!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah ps3, we picked one up for xmas. Should I bring some more controllers over? We also got little big planet. I think thats a 4 player game.

AS for your schedule, we can leave sac around 5:45 or so, that way you will be off or about to get off when we get there.

Cool news about the car.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

somebody's chickening out!!!
srsly... dont be scurred dario. we wont put you into the wall too much... lolz

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lotta quoting on this page.

Are we gonna be driving during a storm?

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ i just asked Sammo the same thing. lol

Yo D...hit me up with your celly. let me know when you guys are leaving stockton. I'll probably roll with you guys on the way there.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol@daniel. I made that post from work, not home. hahaha. i hate telling people that matt's my "fiance"....only because it makes me feel snooty. "he's not my bf, he's my fiance, oh ho ho ho..." lol.

you better go, dario! we're in your neck of the woods! ;)

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well it as of right now 10:16am. it looking clear haha. I swear if it does rain on sunday i'll be callin u guys like every 30mins hahaha just to check up.

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only homos with the name declectic goes go karting HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

since we all had to pre-pay, I'm not quite sure the money is refundable??? you need to talk to Sammo on that one

yeah ps3, we picked one up for xmas. Should I bring some more controllers over? We also got little big planet. I think thats a 4 player game.
we have 2, Felicia isn't much of a gamer to probably play "little big planet" if it's like a 1st person shooter type, but couldn't hurt to bring em anyways...

A lotta quoting on this page.

Are we gonna be driving during a storm?
gotz ta be son!!! gotta know who we is replying too! hahah .. y0 you still need that gauge cluster or what? holla

Yo D...hit me up with your celly. let me know when you guys are leaving stockton. I'll probably roll with you guys on the way there.
PM'd

only homos with the name declectic goes go karting HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:roll:

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah let me know Sammo. If its a problem, I will still join u guys.

But the $40 would REALLY help since im pretty much broke and in need of wheels/tires..current setup is too dangerous to drive on.