northwest

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why is our little northwest section never red? i come here every night and there is never a post from the northwest.

Inigo Montoya

powered by boost
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
why is our little northwest section never red? i come here every night and there is never a post from the northwest.
good question.

wait i got another one... what happened to that beemer you were going to hook me up with? the new convertible m3 with all the dinnan goodies??

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gimme that 11 bucks and ill get you a deal. still lookin at 60+ grand. let me know. finance it, itss only like 1500 a month. thats cheap

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm new here.... just picked up a '95 del Sol DOHC Vtec for my commuter.

Thought I'd say hello.

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
does roseburg, or count as nw? =)

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t... i mentioned this in another thread but oh well...
i thought you got banned... wtf happened

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Martin Racing Design said:
haha can't hold me down =) plus i let my alter-ego "I Cause Cancer" loose on the world =)
i kinda figured that.... both from UW... he showed up after you stopped posting.. and he never mentioned you even though you both went to the same school =)

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Akuma said:
i kinda figured that.... both from UW... he showed up after you stopped posting.. and he never mentioned you even though you both went to the same school =)
yeah. it was all in fun though. i asked for the three day temp ban.. i just had to much HW to do lol

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we all gots to meet up soon. im talkin this weekend or next. what yall think. im not kiddin this time neither

Martin Racing Design

FKA Carbon Creations
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
we all gots to meet up soon. im talkin this weekend or next. what yall think. im not kiddin this time neither
next weekend works for me.. if someone can pick my non-driving ass up =)

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it is dead in the northwest..i come in here once in a while to see wats crackin cuz i use to live up in shitty ass everett.....

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a plce to go go kart racin uup north like in mill creek. thpught that would be fun. i would come pick you up bro. just dont make fun of my car

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
there is a plce to go go kart racin uup north like in mill creek. thpught that would be fun. i would come pick you up bro. just dont make fun of my car
There is a better place to Kart in Mukilteo.... Traxx.... has an over/under bridge... pretty sweet karts too. Track isn't as slippery as the one in Mill Creek.

=)

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what is with everyone in the northwest alwayss want m3. that are all that great. believe me i work and drive them all day

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
but anyways back to topic antwhere is fine with me lets do it this weekend

iredlinemy///m3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doug piston said:
what is with everyone in the northwest alwayss want m3. that are all that great. believe me i work and drive them all day
Wants??? I have one... LOL

And yes they are "all that great".