mt1337

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
didn't receive any pm

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have that huge chrome H grill in my garage hehe... but yeah my fog light is build into my tails.

Fog lights in the UK arnt an option (Well front is) all civics here have them built into the tail lights as standard, they dont have them in or below the bumpers at all.. if anything that is JDM not UKDM.

I have had alot of people PM me regarding UKDM parts etc. Im sorry if i havnt gotten back to you as iv been hella busy with work and trying to fix up my coop... i will get back to people etc.

But yeah mints thinking a wee side buisness could be in order lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have a good friend who sent me his amber clock (he didn't want it, so it was free and he was nice enough to pay for shipping for me). I have an arragement with him that if he needs to buy anything from a company that won't ship to where he lives, but will ship to where I live, I'll allow him to have anything shipped to me, and then forward it on to him. Also, if he ever wants anything USDM, I'll help find it for him.

I still want those rear fogs so badly. I listed other things in another thread today or yesterday that I'd like too (EDM or JDM).

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I still want those rear fogs so badly. I listed other things in another thread today or yesterday that I'd like too (EDM or JDM).
as in my tails?.... hmm. I know of a scrappy that 'may' have some.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mint said:
as in my tails?.... hmm. I know of a scrappy that 'may' have some.
:drool:

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump... i still want edm aux lights and rear fog light! LOL

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
bump... i still want edm aux lights and rear fog light! LOL
I thought the del Sol rear fog took a different panel behind it too than what we get on USDM del Sols.

Oh, and what do you think of the rear license plate fillers with lights too? I kind of like them.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I thought the del Sol rear fog took a different panel behind it too than what we get on USDM del Sols.

Oh, and what do you think of the rear license plate fillers with lights too? I kind of like them.

yea, its a seperate panel usually... i can get the plate fillers easily, but Glass AUX lights and the rear fog light are soooo hard to find.

and btw... the pic you have, the rear fog light is on the wrong side. lol

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
yea, its a seperate panel usually... i can get the plate fillers easily, but Glass AUX lights and the rear fog light are soooo hard to find.

and btw... the pic you have, the rear fog light is on the wrong side. lol
No it isn't. That's a rear foglight for a RHD car. :P

Rear foglights are on the same side that the driver sits.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ive only seen the del-sol ones on the left hand side...

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
No it isn't. That's a rear foglight for a RHD car. :P

Rear foglights are on the same side that the driver sits.
sure is ;)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Crap... mint, I was just recently thinking... I have a LHD vehicle. I want the right rear foglights for my car. :( And the rear fogs where you live should be RHD, right? Crapppp... :(

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry, I just recently thought of that. If you happen by chance to find any for a LHD car that'd be awesome, but I'll still be willing to help you out with USDM parts or whatever else you might need (within reason of course).

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on coupes/sedan's, are the rear fogs in the inner or outer section of the taillight, like on the trunk lid or rear quarter panel?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Inner section if I remember correctly.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member