not sure if you all have seen this...EK4

SXE-10

Banned
this car makes me throw up in my mouth

despite the liscence plate this car IS NOT IN AMERICA. its here in japan. owned by a member of the military

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing is bad ass! i like the titanium intake piping! skeet!

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you cant appreciate the work put into that car you have no taste in cars. Sorry. But the biggest American car lover just said "that is a nice car"

SXE-10

Banned
FRODO said:
If you cant appreciate the work put into that car you have no taste in cars. Sorry. But the biggest American car lover just said "that is a nice car"
i apperciate the work.

i just think it turned out shitty

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of things don't "flow" imo...but with a few things here and there it wouldn't be all that bad :what:

ryanM

type R grill and headlights, and lose the stickers on the windshield and it would be nice IMO

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he over did it with the spoon stickers. I personally don't like SW338's but.. meh. It's okay. I love SiR bumpers though.

SiR Bumpers > 99-oo conversion

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dang! side moldings and wheel choice made u "dislike" this car!? crazy... he probably has like 20 sets of rims, and maby he hasnt decided a color for the car or had time to paint the molding. i think its a great car... i see every car as a work in progress... ;)

SXE-10

Banned
sohclubkid said:
dang! side moldings and wheel choice made u "dislike" this car!? crazy... he probably has like 20 sets of rims, and maby he hasnt decided a color for the car or had time to paint the molding. i think its a great car... i see every car as a work in progress... ;)
i know exactly how many sets of wheels he has and its 2. the ones pictured and a set of volk te37s in bronze. the car is staying white and is complete and for sale

i have raced this clown before and anal raped him. in both the altezza and the supra. even my boy with the type r got in on it =)

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SXE-10 said:
i know exactly how many sets of wheels he has and its 2. the ones pictured and a set of volk te37s in bronze. the car is staying white and is complete and for sale

i have raced this clown before and anal raped him. in both the altezza and the supra. even my boy with the type r got in on it =)
Way to compare even cars :thumbs up

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SXE-10 said:
thank you.

but hes the one who instigated the races

And you are the one that typed it :what:

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should loose the spoon banner, unless it was black.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JDM bling :what:

I'd rock it if I was rich and it was my second car.