nother mp3 radio question

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when you listening to a cd and turn off the car isnt it supposed to play on the same spot? i knwo it does if u turn it off for just a sec and turn it back on..or switch to radio or something. but mine goes to the beginning of the cd

Sion0x

Off to college!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When I turn mine off, it usually plays where it left off. On my old 4runner, if you are playing music while the car is off, and then start the car (everything resets i guess) the cd went back to the beginning.

Habanero

5+ Year Member
I had my whole radio unit changed because the original cd player failed. Before they changed it, the radio was starting the song where it was when I turned off the swich. And now, with the new one, sometimes it starts where it was, and somtimes it starts at the beginning of the CD...I tried to figure out what I was doing wrong when the CD started at the beginning but could nt find anything...

May be there s something wrong??

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dunno..i guess ill write it down and talk to my dealer next time im in the area

DuH-ReL

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Habanero said:
And now, with the new one, sometimes it starts where it was, and somtimes it starts at the beginning of the CD...I tried to figure out what I was doing wrong when the CD started at the beginning but could nt find anything...
That's like mine :roll:

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mine too..i at lunch today i was inside eating and bout 20 mins later came back to my car and it was played where i left it, but a few days ago i left it for about a min or less and came back and it started the cd over