Nothing like a clean VSM EK xD

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
here ya go! Some pictures of the EK and the Fiancee's TSX

2000 Honda Civic Hatchback DX

JDM B20B
the usual I/H/E

i have my turbo set up coming soon just waiting on parts trying to get all my parts together and build it up.. piecing together my own turbo kit xD

can't wait for that FMIC to be showing through that Grill sweeetness!

and some more sexiness

BTW i'm Jspec Ej6's brother not sure if any of ya know him or not but he's mainly in the photography section

Last edited:

kevinm1981

5+ Year Member
paint the mirrors door handles and sides. looks sick though.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
paint the mirrors door handles and sides. looks sick though.
Yup those are in the works already lol, CTR Power folding mirros, CTR Thins side moldings are on their way already haha. the whole car is going to get a new paint job it's clean as it is already but i want it FRESH CLEAN! :twisted:

kevinm1981

5+ Year Member
nice, i just put up my car. check it out. i need ctr headlights, window visors and strip the paint on the moldings and paint match my mirrors.

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
yeah after the car is painted and stuff, Green LCA's Subframe and Beaks Candy green lower tie bar with green lug nuts to match everything up!

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
other than the side skirts lookin a lil faded, it IS sexy. haha

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pretty clean indeed. The intercooler will surely add the finishing touch on the bys

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad. Not feeling the wheels though.
+1 on the wheels, i don't think white wheels go well with silver but thats my opinion. what kind of front bumper is that?

Mugen DC5

Back to a civic
5+ Year Member
+1 on the wheels, i don't think white wheels go well with silver but thats my opinion. what kind of front bumper is that?
it's the Backyard special front bumper (replica)

and yes the wheels are going to be gone soon.. looking to get some bronze Konig Networks whooo can't wait.. but thinking of repainting the konigs white, i just love silver on white.. it just flows well together for me.

and the intercooler will definitely set that front off..