Nothing special

94_civic_dx

lucky_13
I bought a 94 honda civic DX like 6 months ago and I put headers full exhaust short ram air intake and short shifter and a set of gsr\ls Web wheels. I'm want to do a motor swap I want to do a b18 and maybe boost it the frame is solid and the body is some what clean couple spots of rust. Well that's about it. I'm a noob to this forum.

my93civic

Post up some pics, I'd like to see the motor

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! Lots of useful information here and friendly folks to help with any advice you may need!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

You'll have a TON of fun with a boosted B18!

And rust happens, especially in MN :lol: A couple of rust spots here and there isn't bad at all though. Especially for a 20 year old Honda.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! In for pics.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
And rust happens, especially in MN :lol: A couple of rust spots here and there isn't bad at all though. Especially for a 20 year old Honda.
Of course rust is bad lol. When I bought my teg, it had a little quarter panel rust bubble. Now after a year, it got pretty big. End it before it gets any bigger!

Sended from my phone

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea, it was somewhat bad on my 95 DX and I let it go. Spreads faster than Rage in 28 Days Later...

lownslow

5+ Year Member
I had some rust lower passenger side starting to come through before winter a few years back by mid spring the whol section probably 4"x3" section was gone!! Kill it while its small and easily manageable.

94_civic_dx

lucky_13
It's not bad as far rust it has some by the wheel wells. When I first got it I had 17's on so I took them off now I'm looking for the inner fenders and timing cover.... but I'm happy with it. It's my beast and will look nice when I'm finished.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What turbo and b18 are you planning on using