noticed something

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was cruising the forum and noticed there are a f**k ton of people banned...like every thread has someone banned...and thats crazy lol

oh yeah, I like little boys. :yummy:

Last edited by a moderator:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:ban:

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok... a peice of advice.. your going down a Dark dark road by posting thread's like these... just letting you know...

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can do it your self... Edit thread. Delete

woo woo woo dont ban me i did nothing wrong yo i was just asking a question i dont want to screw up and get banned this forum looks big and like it would have a lot of info so please dont ban me lol

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont worry dude, just watch wat u do from now on and ull be fine. no ones gonna ban u for this. Now if more dumb threads like this happens well... Off with your head!

lol it was a serious ? i mean this is the off topic thread (no disrespect im sure you know that) im just curious because i was checking out different areas and noticed people were banned...i figured a gang war went down and was going to see what side i should be own and plus im bored lol

p.s. im not one of those retarded ass kids that get on forums that go i have an i/h/e on my d series i should be at like 200hp right? lol im sure you guys know what im talking about i have been into hondas since i was 15 i do know a lil about them lol (oh im 25 now) so this will be the only dumbass thread i will post

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the people banned got banned for a reason.

the mods of this forum are very straight forward and if they feel the need to ban... they will.

yea i figured since like 20 peeps have been banned lately...well im not here to start s**t just here to share knowledge...oh and on every forum im on i like having a thread that i post where me and other peeps can bs you know how it is got to have some pleasure to go with the business

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was reading this thread, all the while seeing that he was banned, thinking, ok, some s**t must have gone down in here. Then all of a sudden, Biz comes in and BAM! bandizled. Made me laugh and have that inquisitive look on my face like, huh?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the late member "wootWOOT" thought he was sneaky like a ninja.....

but cc has a sneaky retard ninja detector.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.