Noyan USA, Inc.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just warning everyone out there, don't do business with Noyan USA, Inc. http://www.noyanusa.com I'm currently fighting with them because I ordered a B16A conversion kit, and instead they sent a strange looking B16A2 (gold DOHC lettering and TP sensor rivetted on) that I had traced to china. They only supplied the engine,hydro trans, and P30 ECU, so now I have no axles or shift linkage. I checked their site and the paperwork for my motor, and it's guaranteed to be JDM (obviously it's not). They say axles and shift linkage aren't guaranteed to be sold with the motor, but since I ordered a conversion kit, I was under the impression that they would be supplied, especially since the guy I talked to when I ordered told me that I would have everything I need out of the box. BTW: I spent $2400.

When I got the motor, not only was it the wrong motor with parts missing, but the old harness had been cut off. Not that I need the old harness, but seeing sliced wires and hoses doesn't inspire confidence. I'm beginning to wonder if the motor is stolen.

When a friend who is going to be helping me do the swap saw the motor, he immediately called Noyan. They insisted that the motor was JDM, and said that he was accusing them of ripping him off. He told them at least 4 times that he's just saying there may have been a mix-up in the warehouse. When he told them that we were under the impression that we would be getting axles and shift linkage, they said call back on Tuesday, since they'll be getting a front clip. I think they're saying to call back so that they can conveniently "forget." I'll keep you all updated as my struggle continues.

In the meantime, any suggestions?