NSFW: Horrible Drag Racing Crash

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah it wasn't a drag race, it was one of those red neck burnout exhibitions in Tennessee where retards stand around in the open while 8 sec cars blaze past them. I believe 12 got injured.

edit: I guess 7 did get killed.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dont jock that song, I like it :thumbup:

Scorchsta

huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's not actually him singing in the video is it? Cause he doesn't look like he has that kind of voice...

cujo613

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
WTF was that dumb b***h thinking. Non chalantly pushing her inbred baby in its stroller right through all that carnage. WTF is wrong with people.

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Ah...so this is teh rickroll. The internets continue to evolve with technological prowess the likes of which have never been seen by the eyes of mortal men.:roll:

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dumbass. what did they think was gonna happen when you put a car with like 3000hp on the street.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah...so this is teh rickroll. The internets continue to evolve with technological prowess the likes of which have never been seen by the eyes of mortal men.:roll:
"The eyes of mortal men" wow so deep, so intelligent. Over the internet too with the eye roll and everything. Someone got a lil butt hurt and all because of how, " The internets continue to evolve with technological prowess." Sometimes trying to act so smart over the net does the opposite and makes you look ignorant. :lol:

It's a net joke and nothing more ;)

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont feel sorry for them at all....if they want to stand next to a 2000hp car racing down the street....its their own fault :what:

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
"The eyes of mortal men" wow so deep, so intelligent. Over the internet too with the eye roll and everything. Someone got a lil butt hurt and all because of how, " The internets continue to evolve with technological prowess." Sometimes trying to act so smart over the net does the opposite and makes you look ignorant. :lol:

It's a net joke and nothing more ;)
Whoa whoa whoa, guy. Looks like someone is taking the interweb a little bit too seriously. I mean, no where in that post did I direct anything at you, Biz. I was mearly commenting on the whole rickroll fad. I understand it's just a web joke, and I wasn't upset at being fooled by it. I actually enjoyed it because ever since I saw that scene on Family Guy I wanted to know what song that was. So really, out of everything I could have said and everything I could be saying now, if I was remotely interested in making fun of you specifically i would clearly indicate my intention. I'm not saying that I'm so intelligent that I am above net jokes either. I mean, if I was trying to make fun of you I probably would have done something like...

but no I didn't do that, and I'm not directing that at you now. Just making that statement that if I was at all interested at starting eBEEF with anybody then you wouldn't have to make undue assumptions like what you just did. If you ever see "Biz" in one of my posts then by all means pull out your googled photos and let's go at it. Untill then, please chill. I'm not calling anybody out, just stating what I feel at the moment.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:haha:

You still need to learn how to take a e-joke without making such a big post because you took someone's comment a little too serious. Ask Maiku what he takes for pain in his a*****e when he gets but hurt over the net :lol:

I mean, if I was trying to make fun of you I probably would have done something like...

:lol:

.....if I was at all interested at starting eBEEF with anybody............... let's go at it................... Untill then, please chill. I'm not calling anybody out,

100Percen%

The Random One
5+ Year Member
Okay...dude...since you seem to still not be able to understand how not serious this is to me I'll just make this my last post on the subject. I've seen alot longer posts over alot more idiotic issues. That probably took about a minute to type up and the picture (that seems to have been deleted by a mod for the f-word) was something already sitting on my imageshack that I used in responce to your retarded pic. The "eBEEF" was how I chose to describe what you're doing, which is starting a stupid arguement over a post that wasn't directed at you. An arguement with someone over the internet. Which is sort of pointless, and very off-topic. So anyway, try to chill.