\o/\o/ I GOT MY CIVIC \o/\o/ Yeah baby!(nono 56K)

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
f**king beautiful...

see everyone? i told ya'll there were EX hatchbacks made

SilverSivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice and clean i like the color....

FhCRubarb

Rice 4 Life
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Monkey-Butt said:
Dont they?? Wow , okay well - south-africa rocks :lol: :P

I am gonna put some money into the car - i mean its a civic... I'm gonna put in airflow induction , ECU, and at a later stage freeflow and branches. Buddy of mine did only ECU and airflow and got 15 KW gain. Quite respectable.

I already made a little mod to the cylinder head. I got somer ed high heat paint , made and outline of the honda badge on piece of paper , cutout , paper over head . spray. Looks real hot. I'm still considering to take the head off and doing a blue paint job on it and leave my current red ''Honda'' emblem as is. Red on blue...very nice , the airflow induction pipe is chrome and im gonna chrome the manifold heat shield.

8)
Red on blue looks like supppppperrrman!

Monkey-Butt

CC's Craziest Memeber!!!!
5+ Year Member
So i was bored today... i washed and waxed my car :suprise:

She's shinier than ever - will post pics later

Zak8022

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anfrey said:
f**king beautiful...

see everyone? i told ya'll there were EX hatchbacks made
i was about to say.. that looked like a Y8 in there. lol. but i honestly dont remember you sayin there were ex hatches before anf. but i woulda beleived you had i seen you say it. lol.

oh, and loopy-butt, er, monkey-butt, it must be a South African thing.. one of my roomates in college was from tehre, and he was crazy. very serious at times, but crazy funny at other times.

Monkey-Butt

5+ Year Member
Heheheh :lol: . Im crazy in a good way though , funny crazy :P

Im glad i got it in that colour , i just need some touchup paint to cover up the previous owners attempt to cover a scratch (the nut did it a cream green colour , and my colour is something like sea green metallic)

:D

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Now I know what a Luxline is! 8)

Just outta' curiousity. Where are the Civics in Sooth Afreeka made? What's the first digit in the VIN?

Monkey-Butt

5+ Year Member
You know , i have ab-so-lu-te-ly no clue :lol: . Its late now , will check the Vin tomorrow and also find out where they are made. =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
keebs said:
holy shittttttttttttttt thats realll clean , im happy for yaaa
i might buy my car in africa haha
dude cars there cost twice as much as they do here ... and then you would still have to deal with shipping it over.

And the car is probably a manual, unlike the US most cars over there are manual cause they are a lot cheaper that way.

Monkey-Butt

5+ Year Member
She's a manual ;) . Yeah its true cars here are expensive , but only when you buy new. (Most of the government officials drive around in their luxury cars and making the poor man poorer...lotsa corruption :cry: )

Monkey-Butt

5+ Year Member
Okay - heres a pic of my freshly waxed civic (took 2 hours) and a little mod in the engine bay (tiny)

Waxed:

Before the mod:

After the mod:

I'm still waiting for my MP3 headunit and my air induction kit - will post when i have 'em 8)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Monkey-Butt said:
No one gonna comment on my little high heat paint mod? :cry:

hehe
Meh.... Its well done, but you should've just painted the whole thing black and then the Honda in Silver... ;)

Monkey-Butt

5+ Year Member
DUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!! VTECPUSH!!!! Bloody hell you ROCK MAN!!! I should have thought of that earlier!!

I'm gonna leave it red and do the cam cover in matt black!!! *shivers*

YEAH!!!!!!!

Thanks bro! :D