Obama wins nomination!!!!

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Awesome post!

:roll:

f**kin 'tard.
Ah piss off you clueless kid, guy is an empty suit and people want to make him president because he's black.

Obama Ranked Most Liberal Senator in 2007

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what's the difference in haveing a Black dumbass pres or a white dumbass pres :what:
absolutely nothing. that wasn't my point at all. put the joint down, grab a dictionary and re-read my post. :D

point is, the fact that he's black shouldn't change anything. same as Hillary being a woman, and McCain being white. But my personal feeling is that a lot of people want a black president so bad, that they don't know/care about what he stands for. It's gonna happen someday for sure. same with a woman president. I wish we had the option this year to kill get both and get Condoleezza Rice in there.

ryanM

Ah piss off you clueless kid, guy is an empty suit and people want to make him president because he's black.

why dont you just go back to posting lame youtube videos...

that seems to be the only way you contribute around here anyway..

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Then please, explain why McCain is against giving military servicemen and women money for college? I'm sorry, I think they deserve it. He's shown time and time again that he's against VA benefits. He voted 3 times against an amendment that would increase medical care for veterans to 2.8billion, then he shot down the one for 1.5 billion. These were to be funded by closing loopholes in corporate taxes.
ya know...i cannot defend McCain. i don't like him.

some people dont mind that. some people dont know what it means.

Sounds like what i used to learn about Jimmy Carter in school. That turned out great :roll:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
absolutely nothing. that wasn't my point at all. put the joint down, grab a dictionary and re-read my post. :D

point is, the fact that he's black shouldn't change anything. same as Hillary being a woman, and McCain being white. But my personal feeling is that a lot of people want a black president so bad, that they don't know/care about what he stands for. It's gonna happen someday for sure. same with a woman president. I wish we had the option this year to kill get both and get Condoleezza Rice in there.
I'll put my joint down but hand the crack pipe back to your mother first!

If your really that dumb enough think white America wants a black president just because he's black then slap yourself in the face twice. That rock you two are smoking isn't crack, it's rat poison! :shock:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

No, I want him pres because he shows he votes for what is right. All you get reported is that he said something and it didn't match up, but Hiliary get's a freepass, and no one cares aboutMcCain so they don't report about him..

But let's not start on his secret fundraising trip to Texas with no other than Bush!

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well we're back to choosing between a Douche and a s**t sandwich, welcome back to 2001 and 2005.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
YES!! if hilary won the presidency I would have assassinated her.. no lie

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
YES!! if hilary won the presidency I would have assassinated her.. no lie
Welp, I just reported that to the online authorities. I wouldn't be surprised if you get a knock at your door today.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's the difference in having a Black dumbass pres or a white dumbass pres :what: ! :retard:
That's what I'm saying...

He can't possibly make things any worse than the Clintons and Bushes have. :lol:

To be a bigger f**k-up than a Bush or Clinton is just a physical impossibility.:lol::bluelol:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did clinton f**k up? From what I understand he fixed our economy and then bush messed it all back up again.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did clinton f**k up? From what I understand he fixed our economy and then bush messed it all back up again.

Actually, if any President gets credit for the 90's economy it's George Herbert Walker Bush. The bubble started during his term.

But believe me, I'm loathe to give any credit to a Bush and Presidents don't really have that much of an effect on the economy.

Clinton refuses to agree to a treaty outlawing anti-personnel mines
FAIL
Clinton's Justice Department agreed to the merger of Bell Atlantic and NYNEX, sparing consumers the possibility of competition and lower prices.
FAIL
The Clinton administration demanded that appointees prove they had supported his campaign early in the nomination process
FAIL
Clinton left many key agencies in the hands of inept Bush administration holdovers for months for his failure to nominate replacements
FAIL
Clinton exposed gay military personnel to blackmail and arbitrary harassment with the unworkable "don't ask, don't tell" policy
FAIL
Upheld racial quotas
FAIL
World Trade Center Bombing
FAIL
Somalia
FAIL
Bosnia
FAIL
USS Cole
FAIL
Refuses to take Osama BinLaden into custody from Sudanese Officials. Osama is released and makes his way to Afghanistan and plots 9/11.
FAIL!!!

I don't care about the Lewinsky affair. Who hasn't lied about a fat chick they were banging? :Devil:

caddy

I found Waldo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

LOL, says the guy with Travis Bickle as his avatar...