oem civic stereo

da hulk

5+ Year Member
Well this is now my third civic nd i dnt know if i just have bad luck or its a common problem. The oem stereo volume button does not respond correctly. When i want to turn the volume down it down not do it nd ahen i want to turn the volume up it goes down.wtf. Has this ever happend to any of you guys?...

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Never had any problems with my em1 cd players.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Well this is now my third civic nd i dnt know if i just have bad luck or its a common problem. The oem stereo volume button does not respond correctly. When i want to turn the volume down it down not do it nd ahen i want to turn the volume up it goes down.wtf. Has this ever happend to any of you guys?...
:evil::evil::evil::evil:Yeah that happened to MEEE!!!!! gosh it was frustrating, especially one time when i pulled up next to a cop, and i tried to turn my music down, defiantly blew one of my speakers out and nearly got a ticket :wak:
anyways, i think it just happens after a while, but i wound up replacing mine, now the volume goes up when i want it to!! Yeah!

da hulk

5+ Year Member
Yea it is frustrating nd I dnt kno what to do I dnt wanna put an aftermarket stereo...I wanted to see if it could be fixed if bot I guess I have to get an em1 stereo nd change half my dash. Dammit.