OEM Foglight install help

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be buying these OEM fogs for my car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CIVIC-99-00-SI-EK-JDM-DEPO-OEM-FOG-LIGHTS-AMBER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a552Q7c39Q3a1Q7c65Q3a12QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem250252791206QQitemZ250252791206#ebayphotohosting
I've searched but cannot find a good installation walk-through. More importantly, how do I cut out the bumper for the fogs to go on? Anyone with pictures of how much to cut and what to cut with, could you post them? Thanks in advance.

Black99Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
18 views and no advice? anyone?

defvayne

Set This World On Blaze!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those are not OEM they are OEM "LIKE". Dont get depo. Save the money and get Genuine Honda.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:google:

wfw12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
when i bought depo's for my 98 they came with instructions on where to cut. now im waiting on my 99 fogs in the mail since i did the conversion.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Those aren't genuine Honda OEM. Honda OEM is ESUSE, you bought DEPO's. Some have had good luck while others haven't. But installation should be similar. Except for one brown 1-pin connector that you'll probably end up plugging into the under-dash fusebox whereas the ESUSE kit would go into a plug thats taped up behind the fusebox (for the purpose of OEM fogs).

There's a template on the back of the bumper in the corners on where to cut. The genuine Honda OEM instructions call for a hole saw and you have to cut holes in the bumper and then cut tangent along the outer lines of the circles. But in the end, you're basically cutting out the template. So just cut along the lines on the back of the bumper. Also remember to cut from the outside, not the inside. If you cut from the inside, the outer edge of where you cut will be all raggedy from the plastic whereas cutting from the outside will leave the front side of the bumper smooth and leave the inside edge raggedy.

You can try following these directions:
http://handaaccessories.com/civic/civicfoglights.pdf

Good luck.