OEM JDM stuff for sale, emblems, visors, rhd ctr stuff, (updated frequently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
selling these fine mugen pedals for $90 shipped. all hardware included.

axar69

ej8
looking for 96-98 ctr headlights with city lights in good condition and what bout that indash tv setup that fit in a 97 or did it come out of a 99-00

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking for 96-98 ctr headlights with city lights in good condition and what bout that indash tv setup that fit in a 97 or did it come out of a 99-00
$275 shipped for the ctr 96-98 headlamps. yes the indash tv setup came out of a 96-98 ek4 dash, but is missing the remote control. have to go find it first, cos i have 2 of those setup, but only one remote.
will post pics of the headlamps to u.

axar69

ej8
so if i bought the indash would all the controls work and is it stock? ive been around civics awhile but new to the jdm world and could i get more pics of the indash thanks

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so if i bought the indash would all the controls work and is it stock? ive been around civics awhile but new to the jdm world and could i get more pics of the indash thanks
here's a write up by a fellow clubcivic member.
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?p=2947415#post2947415

in short, if wired properly u can get the climate control to function, the radio and cd player to function but the gps will only show the map of japan. if u want it to play from a dvd player, or watch tv on it , gotta have a media tuner.
well the info is in the write up. hmm...i think there's a gathers media tuner laying around here somewhere...

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm...only an extra $20 to get the side mirrors painted? very tempting...

Bump!

mr.jaye

hi there, your inbox is full. would like to know do you have OEM eg9 window visors?
can you send pics please
how much ?

thanks

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me know if you get a hold of ek visors again. I noticed you had posted interest for an OEM CD player. I have one and I'd be interested in trading it with cash on my end.

cheeseneck

Already RHD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Let me know if you get a hold of ek visors again. I noticed you had posted interest for an OEM CD player. I have one and I'd be interested in trading it with cash on my end.
any pics? maybe if u have anything else worth mentioning, would'nt hurt to pm the pics to me.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
any pics? maybe if u have anything else worth mentioning, would'nt hurt to pm the pics to me.
I'll try to get you some pictures soon, I'm pretty sure I stored it at my parents place. The only thing I may be parting with is the Ingalls torque damper....if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.