************** Oem Mud Guards& Lower Front******************

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
why thank you sir haha how the new si coming along?

stolibears

Use your dipstick Jimmy!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
my cheese fries and bacon cheese burger well invested!

:thumbs up

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
front mud guards only FTL

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks the same as in your other daily threads. Theres like a million of them, seriously.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
and im glad u look thru every single one of them douche bag

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn why do yall bag on watisjdm's threads, so what if he has alot get over it. some people are assholes.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i go through all of ur threads.....especially the builds...i wish i had ur car =) keep up the good work

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just feel like the car would look so much more justified instead of a black/red theme with the actual body. Although it does look good from certain views, that Si rear wing and the OEM rear lip and painted sideskirts do not flow with the black SiR lip. I don't care how many people say it's a "sin" to paint the lip... it would look alot better painted.

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Imo, the front lip should not be painted. Instead, he should get unpainted sideskirts, mirrors and side moldings and go wingless.. I still dont know about the cf hood..

Also, put some "Back to Black" on your mudguards..

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
like i said in ur other thread... The SiR lip looks a lot better then your old lip especially from the front...but i just feel it looks too small for your rear lip.... not trying to hate on you bro...just throwing it out there...But Of course if it works for you then leave it...

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good. makes me wish i could find a cheap set for my 5th gen.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and im glad u look thru every single one of them douche bag
Since your thread is now dead (and I know that bugs you),I think its time to post your "after" pics like you do on your million other threads so you can bump it for more attention.

jdm98coupe

JDM H22A with LSD
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since your thread is now dead (and I know that bugs you),I think its time to post your "after" pics like you do on your million other threads so you can bump it for more attention.
so do you bag on people who make alot of picture threads? so what get over it damn.