OEM wing for 2001 civic ex

thess1

5+ Year Member
I was wondering where i can buy a wing for my car. i have a 2001 ex and it didn't come with the stock spoiler. I'm not looking for some huge ricer airplane wing just the stock one.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
try to find someone that hates their wing, and trade them trunk for trunk with the wing attached.

i know there was a few in here a while back that didnt like the wing that was willing to trade, forgot names.. but who knoes look around and you may find some people.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can buy the OEM spoiler already painted most of the time off ebay. Thats what i did

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just rock it wingless
like me

thess1

5+ Year Member
i would just stay wingless but recently while i was at school i got a golf ball sized dent in my trunk from who knows what sooo, im hoping this will help cover it up.

you cant see it that good but its there lol

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
the wing isnt gunna cover it up...

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
just pop it out dude, go to the 99 cent store, buy one of those suction cup guns and with the ammo, rub a very thin layer of super glue on it and stick it on for like 10 seconds to let the glue dry and pull up gently. put some goo gone or carb cleaner on it and clean off the surface and your done.

thess1

5+ Year Member
i know its not gonna cover it up, but i think it will help it be less noticeable

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
just pop it out dude, go to the 99 cent store, buy one of those suction cup guns and with the ammo, rub a very thin layer of super glue on it and stick it on for like 10 seconds to let the glue dry and pull up gently. put some goo gone or carb cleaner on it and clean off the surface and your done.
what about a plunger? :what:

hondamotoxer

Driver
5+ Year Member
theres a seller on ebay called "thespoilercompany" he has them painted to match perfectly, shipped fast, with quality LED brake light. It was the cheapest i could find, around 130 maybe. makes the car look a lot better if you ask me, kinda hurts drilling holes though