Off the Line 08 Si

Batman10

5+ Year Member
I have an 08 Si and was wondering what could add some speed off the line. Links to Parts would also be helpful.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
better,stickier tires

Batman10

5+ Year Member
Thanks I just don't have enough for a turbo kit so I was lookin for a little cheaper way of getting some acceleration.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I/H/E, and then mix in a Cobb AccessPort or a Hondata Flashpro.

please search next time though.

RHennin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Although I have not used them yet, I highly recommend Hondata. They are the go to guys for anything related to tuning hondas. They also have fixes for a few of the common issues with the new gen si's. Mainly being the hanging throttle issue.

Magic420

5+ Year Member
I am planning on getting the hondata reflash installed....but one main concern is.. willl it be ok with just my Cold air intake with it? b/c everytning else besides my CAI is stock...

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the reflash or flash pro? i would just gte flash pro, im sure they have a map for just a cai, they have one for stock

Zeuceone

5+ Year Member
the flash pro comes with the reflash map, so your better off with just the flash pro. plus it will eliminate the damm rev hang

Magic420

5+ Year Member
lets say, I get the Flash Pro. how would things be different from the Reflash If I decided to get an exhaust, headers, etc...?

I also was researching about the Rsx Throttle Body...anybody have any ideas on that?

Zeuceone

5+ Year Member
you can use one of there maps that they have tuned for those parts. it wont be the maximum gains but it will be really close. the rsx TB wont work because its throttle by cable. you can go with the tsx one which bolts right on.