Off to college...

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well guys... Im finally off.

Heading to Tempe, AZ in 4 days to get my Bachelors in Game Programming. Just thought Id post because its a pretty significant event in my life. =)

Pretty excited, ready to meet new people and live life on my own. (providing mom ships cookies and other good stuff. :lol:)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
last time i checked ASU started classes tomorrow lol

B2ohBOOSTED

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol good luck man... just remember the three B's... f**k lots of BITCHES!!! smoke lots of BUD!!! and ofcourse its college... drink lots of BEER!!!

have fun dude college lifes a blast...

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh freshmen...GL with it man...really keep your head in the books or you'll regret it.

In one week i'm going for my senior year W00T.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol good luck man... just remember the three B's... f**k lots of BITCHES!!! smoke lots of BUD!!! and ofcourse its college... drink lots of BEER!!!

have fun dude college lifes a blast...
its four b's

bitches blunts beer and blow

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

Hopefully the school network will crash when you get there...

College was fun the first 2 times around

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I got a 100k fund for college so im not gonna f**k up. Its going to be a great enviroment. The dorms are liek 400 feet from the school so once the faculty leaves... Students own the school. xD

And I dont drink, smoke, or take drugs but Ill definitly take the bitches! lol
I already established im one girls Im-mad-at-my-boyfriend-so-im-going-to-f**k-another-person person. :rolf:

I got a pile of s**t in my room you wouldnt believe lol. im drivin the 16 hours. You gotta love those all night trips.

You roll down the window, get the crisp air, some gas station coffee that you secretly mixed with their hot coco to sweeten it, XM radio on the comedy channel... Flippin off some a*****e... its the way to do it. =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
And I dont drink, smoke, or take drugs
hopefully college fixes all that

I got a pile of s**t in my room you wouldnt believe lol. im drivin the 16 hours. You gotta love those all night trips.
where the f**k in california do you live that its gonna take you 16 hours to drive to TEMPE .... from my parents house in Napa (northern bay area) it took 11 to get to TUSCON ... and like 9 to the phoenix area.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have fun at college. And no matter what, do NOT get sucked into video games and get addicted. Take it from someone who got academically dismissed (kicked out) due to bad grades (I did bad for 3 semesters at my first college. Got a 1.x first semester, then 0.x the next 2 and finally kicked out). All because of getting sucked into the world of video games and not doing jack s**t.

Otherwise, have a kick ass time :cool:.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yay school. NOT. just sitting here wasting time before my first class starts in a little over a half hr.

Biohazard

Banned
Well guys... Im finally off.

Heading to Tempe, AZ in 4 days to get my Bachelors in Game Programming. Just thought Id post because its a pretty significant event in my life. =)

Pretty excited, ready to meet new people and live life on my own. (providing mom ships cookies and other good stuff. :lol:)
How do you go about getting a game prpogramming degree? Sounds fun as hell!

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ummm, take a few classes in game design, a few in programming, light math... pretty simple. =)

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where the f**k in california do you live that its gonna take you 16 hours to drive to TEMPE .... from my parents house in Napa (northern bay area) it took 11 to get to TUSCON ... and like 9 to the phoenix area.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so it should be 12 tops to the phoenix area since you guys are right on i5

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I envy you. I wish I was still in college. I've said it many times before, but if I could do it all over, I would in a heartbeat.

BTW man, I might be able to hook you up with 3DSMAx 8 if you need it (I'm sure you will). Let me know.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
My neighbor left for his freshmen year this morning. I'm excited to head back..I can't believe its my senior year already....I'm gonna miss it big time....i'm hoping to move up to that area.