Officers of the law

Detroit ricer

man you gotta love the cops, today i got out of work early because it was slow (restaurant) i was driving home i supposedly took a illegal turn, dam cop gives me a ticket and a warning for my blue lights on my license plates, so now i have to work a whole week to pay that dam ticket off im a college student who makes $150 a week, the funny thing is im studying criminal justice , one day ima give back to my community and be a a$$_hole cop as well! have you guys had any cop trouble because of your car?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Like it or not blue lights in your license plates is impersonating a cop. No red or blue lights anywhere on the outside of the car. I would suggest just getting white led's instead of blue ones. Cops have good reasons for pulling people over. Its how they and you handle it that make it a bad experience.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't do anything illegal and you won't have trouble? I've learned to slow down and drive less like an a*****e. Don't give them a reason to pull you over and they won't.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah! Damn the cops for doing their job!

You won't have tickets if you don't do anything illegal.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crazy isn't it? How dare a cop gives you a ticket for failing to abide traffic laws, and only giving you a warning for another obvious violation! Kids just can't get a break these days, can they?

FRBOET

Omg yes this cop pulled over another car block the middle of the road me and another car that was in front of me turn around to pass the cop scene. later the cop pulls me over a mile down and says i was following the other car to closely there was a hole car length worth of room. give me a ticket for that and my exhaust which he say was too loud. that was because of a previous accident that my body shop forgot to fix. ...... f*** the pigs juct because i was in a civic

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That also reminds me of the time when this cop pulled over another car block the middle of the road me and another car that was in front of me turn around to pass the cop scene later the cop pulls me over a mile down and says i was following the other car to closely there was a hole car length worth of room. give me a ticket for that and my exhaust which he say was too loud. that was because of a previous accident that my body shop forgot to fix

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Omg yes this cop pulled over another car block the middle of the road me and another car that was in front of me turn around to pass the cop scene. later the cop pulls me over a mile down and says i was following the other car to closely there was a hole car length worth of room. give me a ticket for that and my exhaust which he say was too loud. that was because of a previous accident that my body shop forgot to fix. ...... f*** the pigs juct because i was in a civic
A car length? Are you serious? That's close.... You're supposed to have 2 seconds worth of space between you and the car ahead of you. 3 is probably safer, especially at higher speeds like on an expressway/highway. That's more than a car length.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uh, yeah, just because you were in a Civic, not because you were driving like an idiot and carelessly! :roll:

FRBOET

A car length? Are you serious? That's close.... You're supposed to have 2 seconds worth of space between you and the car ahead of you. That's more than a car length.
DUDE there was plenty of room and my vechile was at a stop when the other vechile made a right turn

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DUDE there was plenty of room and my vechile was at a stop when the other vechile made a right turn
Your car doesn't come to a stop in 1 car length.

Wax Hands

Smell my finger
Registered VIP
Being a d**k in return is going to get you no where. Something like this should make you not want to be such a douche. Because when you become a douche some other person is going to b****ing about your ass on the internet.

So do yourself and others a favor, dont be a douche. in the meantime know your local laws and follow them so your low income ass doesn't have to break your $150 a week wallet.

You got it easy anyways, I'm a full time college student, full time job and two kids with a wife on deployment and I pull this off without breaking a sweat. I dont want to hear about your (life is so hard rant). /enough with the bulls***.

FRBOET

being a d**k in return is going to get you no where. Something like this should make you not want to be such a douche. Because when you become a douche some other person is going to b****ing about your ass on the internet.

So do yourself and others a favor, dont be a douche. In the meantime know your local laws and follow them so your low income ass doesn't have to break your $150 a week wallet.

You got it easy anyways, i'm a full time college student, full time job and two kids with a wife on deployment and i pull this off without breaking a sweat. I dont want to hear about your (life is so hard rant). /enough with the bulls***.
lol

Detroit ricer

yea i guess so thanks for knocking me back into reality again lol, im pissed because i was gonna use that $150 to add stuff to my car and buy protein powder for my months worth supply, but i guess something like taking care of a family is some serious stuff!

Being a d**k in return is going to get you no where. Something like this should make you not want to be such a douche. Because when you become a douche some other person is going to b****ing about your ass on the internet.

So do yourself and others a favor, dont be a douche. in the meantime know your local laws and follow them so your low income ass doesn't have to break your $150 a week wallet.

You got it easy anyways, I'm a full time college student, full time job and two kids with a wife on deployment and I pull this off without breaking a sweat. I dont want to hear about your (life is so hard rant). /enough with the bulls***.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

LAWDY! Amen!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea, damn cops. I got pulled over when I was going 42 in a 25 on a wet road once, what a d**k!!

Not :roll:

As many others have said, don't break the law and you won't get pulled over. Don't complain about attracting attention when you design your car around attracting attention. Would you leave the front door to your house wide open, then complain that your house was burglarized? I seriously hope that you never have the chance to be a cop.

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
i honeslty feel everyone has ran into a cop or two who just been having a bad day but the law is the law and trying to make cops look like douche bags on this site always fails anyways.