Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Okay guys, here is the official official thread

Meet:
– NorCal ClubCivic.com Meet March 2K8
Where:
LeMans Karting
- We are now gonna be doing a 10 for 10 meaning, 10laps for 10bucks! way better deal then the first plan.
– DnB (games and drinks after the Karting)
– Photo-shoot (provided by www.LightUpMedia.com)
Date:
– Sunday March 2, 2008
Time:
MUST I repeat MUST arrive before 11:30am at LeMans Karting

Whats gonna go down!
I have placed 2 sessions of 10 lap events back to back and is booked for 11 people.
I need to know the exact amount of people thats gonna be PARTICIPATING they've already placed a pending charge to my credit card cause they needed a card number to hold onto. SO If we are LATE we will get charged for a late fee. AND If someone decides that they cant make it or bring more people or IF anyone decides that the 2 sessions wont be enough and would probably like one more session or ANYTHING. PLEASE contact me ASAP because i only have until FRIDAY before they close to change anything that is booked or else any changes that isnt part of the "quote" will still be charged.

MISC INFO: They will only allow up to 10 drivers on the course so...MAYBE we can have our own little contest going on =)

Ex: if someone decides last min that they cant make. i will still get charged for 11 people.

Any questions or concerns about the event please contact me
Contacts:
Email : carasearmao@sbcglobal.net
Cell:408 - 600 - 4551 ( I swear if any of u mofos prank call me LOL it will be ON! )
also you can also PM me on here.
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Official List of Attendees
  1. SeanJohn1802 (Daniel) +1
  2. CMRdevelopment
  3. Old Man +1
  4. flora +1
  5. wannabe
  6. kanji05 +1

Last edited:

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sammo, of someone don't show, i'll try to help you out with that loss.. hopefully everyone who claims to go actually goes

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
is this a new thread? or just edited?

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got an email from kenji that he cant make it but his quest will make it. and since u said that lazydc5 isnt gonna make it over all we have 9. BUUT my cousin might come so it makes 10, ....1 person missing isnt bad. so im not worried. but 2...now thats 40bucks. haha....

remember...arrive before 11:30am!

iono what time you sacromento people will have to leave to make it here on time lol. 9?

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wait... what?

there's a meet here?

when?

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i THINK lazydc5 is coming.... ?!?! can you confirm, daniel?

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LMFAO!!!
ohh i'm glad I came on here to get the directions.... if i hadn't i would've driven to Malibu Grand Prix like a douche.

I'm leaving my house ~ 915. what time you picking dan/fel up?

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
should we caravan?

i'm thinkiing we're leaving around 9, get to stockton by 9:45/10. that give us 1.5 hours to get there. maybe we can stop at mcd's for breakfast sammiches.

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
should we caravan?

i'm thinkiing we're leaving around 9, get to stockton by 9:45/10. that give us 1.5 hours to get there. maybe we can stop at mcd's for breakfast sammiches.
call me when j00 are leaving.. i drive slow tho

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys I will be attending this just like I said in the previous thread, and I think that i will have one of my buddies tag along.

edit: I will be karting and if he tags along (will know in a couple hours) he will too

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i THINK lazydc5 is coming.... ?!?! can you confirm, daniel?
he's not coming... he needs to be labeled NorCal CC's Official Flaker :P ( I <3 u phu)

LMFAO!!!
ohh i'm glad I came on here to get the directions.... if i hadn't i would've driven to Malibu Grand Prix like a douche.
Like ZOIKS!! Good thing you double checked, otherwise you would have douched yourself hardcore

should we caravan?
that'd be the wise idea eh? :thumbup:

Hey guys I will be attending this just like I said in the previous thread, and I think that i will have one of my buddies tag along.
sweeet, bring your friend, hopefully we can fill all missing spots so Sammo won't lose out on money!

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
id say the more the better cause at least the money is being used regardless of how much it is. :thumbup: and hrmm...new found information .....its ok whatever lets just go with the flow. =)

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Allright so yeah

Partizan+1 buddy who doesnt know anything bout hondas