I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bye-Bye Wade Phillips!

Not sure how I feel about it.. I liked him as a coach, he just had no idea how to discipline the team... and made some bad calls for sure. I guess I could summarize how I feel with this face: :|

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bye-Bye Wade Phillips!

Not sure how I feel about it.. I liked him as a coach, he just had no idea how to discipline the team... and made some bad calls for sure. I guess I could summarize how I feel with this face: :|
Its about damn time. I know that having your star QB injured wont be good for the team, but they just fell back and got trashed SOOOO bad. Guy needed to go. I say it ont be until next year that they start getting their s**t back together. I call 3-13 for the season.

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking forward to a Falcons win over the Ravens, tonight.......

Deezy

silent partner
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ftw....:mrgreen:

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
We have the #1 QB in the NFL
#1 offense
#2 defense

and we are 4-5, 3rd place in the AFC west? WTF??????????/

Let's go Chargers!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Cant believe the Giants lost to the Cowgirls :smackself:

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
As my Panthers descend in the pits of despair of a 1-8 start, I think about who our next coach is going to be, who they're going to take # 1 in the draft this year, and who they're going to trade for at the QB position. Outside of that, the Bucs are doing well and I can dig that.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cant believe the Giants lost to the Cowgirls :smackself:
Guess you guys aren't so giant after all, are ya? :lol:

Also.. anyone catch that Terry predicted a possible 9-7 season for Dallas? Everyone else looked at him like he was insane. As a Dallas fan myself even I did.. we have a very tough schedule a head of us..

I love how the game got delayed because of the power outage. I came back after like 2 minutes of being outside and the SF Rams game was on... I was sooo confused at first. :what:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This has absolutely nothing to do with any particular game or team. Has anybody else noticed that the refs absolutely SUCK this season? They need to make a new rule about the challenges. Coaches should be able to challenge penalties. The 2 challenge rule per half should stick. But if those two challenged calls are overturned, they should keep getting another challenge until the ruling stands.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I can agree with the challenging a penalty, but they would have to cap it to penalties that would result in a 1st down. Lots of times those make or break games and if the refs are going to basically decide the game there should be some checks and balances to it.

Being a Dolphins fan, I am scared shitless right now that we are going to end up with Jamarcus F'n Russell....my god.....

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
59-21 and its barely passed halfway of the third. ridiculous

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pretty sure the GM of the Skins is thinking,

"Oh boy, maybe we should've waited to offer Mcnabb that new extension"

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VIck was sick last night! i think jail made em tougher!