Official 2010-11 NFL Season Thread

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that picture makes the bear like its getting raped from behind...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So I was watching the Steelers/Raiders game when they called "Unnecessary roughing the quarterback- Tackle, landed with all of body weight on quarterback." Shame on Harrison, he should know that halfway through the tackle he needs to adjust his body position so that even though he is tackling the quarterback, his entire body does not land on the quarterback :smackself:

That did it in for me. I am thinking of writing to the NFL and informing them that the quarterbacks are also playing football, and that they either need to start taking some hits, or put a f**king skirt on so the defensive players know who not to tackle.

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
And Peyton just blew the Colts game....I cant f**king believe it, I was so happy they were coming back.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I dont know who I am more pissed about.....the Giants or the refs. The Giants are f**king sucking balls, and making the worst mistakes ever. The refs are calling the game like they have f**king money on the Jags.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go Falcons! beat that the Packs

GO BEARS!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bummed that the Packers lost, but the Giants winning more than makes up for it. Its a love/hate relationship I have with them though....

CDubs

Registered VIP
giants had a great win today...glad i was at the game to see it all....close though =)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Currently watching the Giants walk all over the 'Skins.....tis f**king awesome.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Cowboys baby! Had a bet with a girl here who's a Colts fan... if the Colts lost she goes on a date with me... yess

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I absolutely cannot believe the Colts lost. That was SUCH a disappointment.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The only two teams that I dislike in the NFL are the Cowboys and the f**king Eagles. But the Cowboys have a slight edge to me because I don't hate their coach like I hate fatass Andy Reid, the Cowboys aren't in the same division as the Giants, and the Cowboys aren't dirty f**king arrogant assholes like the Eagles are. I just absolutely cannot stand how the Eagles play. They are sore losers, cocky arrogant winners, and dirty players.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was surprised about that game, I thought the Packers would win. Then again I thought the Jets would win too, they played some sorry ass excuse for a football game today.