Official Blox Boycott!!!! F*%$ Blox!!!

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont know how many of you have been screwed by these people!

My FPR took a s**t after i changed fuel pumps
My new LCAs bushings took a s**t 5-6 weeks after installation.

I emailed them and a week later Micheal Choi replied saying that" I had installed them wrong the they needed to be pre-loaded before torquing them down."

doesnt matter either way the bushings get bolted in the same way!

Poor customer service! My sponsor pulled all their products from his site because of poor customer service.

I have never heard of poor customer service to dealers??

We all know this is bullshit! they just dont want to accept that they suck and Blox wont warranty their s**t.
This is why they have replacement bushings for sale for 20.00 ( 1/5th the price of the LCAs) that you will need to change out. Now, Most of us dont have a press to do this. So we will have to take it somewhere and pay to have it done.

so lets review:
100 for LCAs
add for any installation fees that some pay for

20 for new bushings
prob another 20 for installation of those.

I am tired of companies ripping off people with shitty products, and BLOX just made my s**t list!

Stand up and quit buying BLOX products! Lets hit them in their pocket since they have already ripped us all off at one point or another!

Holla Back if your down for the Official Blox boycott! Dealers, we know you deal with these assholes too, Drop their products!

Mugenn_civic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:word:
and i'm organizing my shoppin list for my drop, blox lca'z were #2... f#ck that.
any other reputable companies?

AE Motoring

5+ Year Member
I do sell blox products, but for LCAs i try to have the customer buy the Function -7 LCAs, they may be a bit more, but believe me, you get what you pay for with Function-7. But just not everyone can afford F7.

I did have a customer come to me for a set of F7 cause his bushing failed him on the track.

F7 warranties there LCAs for the life of the product, and Energy Suspension makes there bushings for them, which in my book is a major plus. I haven't had one customer come back to me about F7 LCAs messing up.

But Not all blox products are bad. But a customer does have a choice in what they would like to purchase due to being on a budget. Plus they love the different colored LCA to match there car and what not.

another company that hasnt had any customers come back yet either is BWR LCAs

There is also Function and Form, Skunk2.

in no way is this a some sales gimmick, but just some information on certain LCAs

sucks you had a bad experience, i hope everything works out for you man

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess you get what you pay for. I will most likely stay away from Blox in the future.

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's so bad about the lug nuts? I was planning on getting the white with the blue pinstripe buddy club wheels with blox blue lugs.

kevoSi

5+ Year Member
My friend's blox lugs snapped.. but he didn't use a torque gun, he used a tire iron. So as long as you're smart they're fine. and they work better with extended lugs. Just my real world experience with them. And I have the blox lca's, they've been on since I bought the car, how do I know if they're bad?

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ look at the bottom end of the bushing, if they dont look like the top side, then you know. most likely bad as well.

Mastaciv

5+ Year Member
whatever the lugs are painted with come off super easy i dont reccomend them i got screwed