Official Carolinas Thread

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Unfortunately, I am happy but also sad to say that I'm leaving for Japan this June. So my car will be going up for sale not too long from now. Anyone interested? hahaha

Also. Team SNK plans on going to Tail of the Dragon mid-march, anyone else down to go?

94cgmsedan

Respected
5+ Year Member
so yeah folks, i ditched the 96 civic for a 92 teggy. jus put some ls meshies on it. check it out and hit me up on fb or myspace

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Unfortunately, I am happy but also sad to say that I'm leaving for Japan this June. So my car will be going up for sale not too long from now. Anyone interested? hahaha

Also. Team SNK plans on going to Tail of the Dragon mid-march, anyone else down to go?

Send me a PM with the info...

brittanyx92

wants a better civic =/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

WAAAANT.
bahahaha, i haven't been on here since like...october. jesus.

getting a new car soon. hopefully for my birfday next month. i have my eye on a few things.
did i miss anything while i was gone?

96EJ6EX

Hey Spartanburg Checking in again! I used to be on here a couple of years ago and got out of my civic, but now I just got an 07 Civic Hybrid, sooooo Im looking to start hanging out some new people....
There are some places in Spartanburg you can go and hang out with some people. TDC and NSP are 2 places you can go.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not much...went to Gatlinburg last weekend for a meet...going to Raleigh next weekend...Asheville this weekend...Charlotte the weekend after...lol...meets, meets, meets...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The one in Charlotte. The ephatch crew and me are going.
Where in Charlotte? I will be making a roadtrip this weekend to see a friend and may stop by if I can

02civicsi02

5+ Year Member
The meet happens at the north lake mall. It usually happens beside applebees that is right across from it.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I will have to see if I can make it. I will be in the Huntersville / Cornelius area.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You are saying that the cars/coffee meet is tomorrow...if so, I won't make it, but if it next weekend there is a good chance...

02civicsi02

5+ Year Member
Its not this saturday its next saturday i think the date is march 6th. Cars and coffee only happens every first saturday of each month. They are pretty sick meets all kinds of cars. For all car enthusiasts except for ricers of course. It starts at 8 am and ends at 11am or 12.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That is what I thought...when you posted though, didn't you say this Saturday...I have been to two of them in Charlotte...may go to that one as well...