OFFICIAL: Fast and Furious (2009)

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went out for the midnight showing, which ended up being sold out, and on my way there, and my way back, i saw 6 different people, all of which were driving imports with some sort of body/exhaust/suspension mods, pulled over by the police. I just had to laugh, classic situation. The next day though, when I saw it at 1:30, there wasn't a ricer or speeder to be found, which I found odd.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I heard helicopter all night last night. probably searching for ricers lol

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I watched the movie and I'm ready to......
HIT THE STREETS!

Hmm....Crappy just like the rest of the movies but the cars were pretty badass in it, and the females were hot as well.

FF3>FF1>FF4>FF2

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Holy s**t... at least 3 people flashed me and wanted to race me in my EH2 tonight on the way home from work.... :shock: And saw at least 5 police vehicles in that same time, with a total of 20 I saw myself on the road today.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im trying to stay off the streets so these damn ricers cant bother me

I do plan on going to see the movie though..

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
Good movie. Reminds me why we have lots of rice...though the cars were IMO VERY well done. Nothing was overly riced out, and most of the main cars were OEM or close to it.

98civikdx

98civik
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watched it tonight, and I really liked it. Cars were not all crazy riced out like in the previous movies, and it actually had a decent story line. A good step for these movies. Just wish there had been more of the NSX that Mia was driving in the very end, my dream car right there!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's not humorous like the first one I don't want to see it. Is it worth it? (Ricers please don't respond)

ryanM

in my opinion, NOT worth seeing in theaters. just wait till one of your friends buys it or something.

but i'm kind of a ricer soooo.

hardcore97

Hard Core
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i thought it was better than the other 3 easily. wasnt as bad as i expected it to be

xOriginalNinjax

5+ Year Member
**SPOILERS**

I really think they'll do a fifth, because they have to show why Dom goes to Tokyo, other than to give Han the Plymouth...which he states he "won for my friend Han a few years back". And he also states he has nothing but time...which to me would say that he's not there for revenge, or running...
It's kind of obvious Dom doesn't go to jail by the ending, but the question then is what happens to Mia and Brian, since they're now going to be wanted fugitives for breaking out a federal prisoner...maybe they all do go to Tokyo? Who knows...

EDIT:

I keep watching the ending for TD, trying to come up with anything...and I think that the Plymouth was a car Han left behind when he went to Tokyo...and maybe he left a message for Dom?

Another edit: going back just 20-30 seconds more, Twinky tells Sean that Dom has been beating people all over Asia...makes me wonder if they're just out for the hell of it now.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Or maybe, youre just looking into it too much. If they didnt make another one, it wouldnt be the first movie series that left questions unanswered.

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the way it ended could leave it open or close it, cause if they want. they can say, o they broke out and went to tokyo to look for han
the end.

or they can grow on it.

ekstats21

5+ Year Member
the movie was awsome..skipped school on friday to see it which probably made it better..anyways mia looks so good sitting in those recaros at the end of the movie.wish i can have her and the car:naughty:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I seen this Friday night. IMO, the best out of the series.

LOVED THE FUNERAL SCENE! And did you guys see Tarzan drifting that Bimmer at the races/club/whereverthefucktheywereat? OOOOOOOH, I HAD MY PANTIES IN A BUNCH!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

RACED A CIVIC, A PRELUDE, ANOTHER CIVIC, AND I RACED THIS GUY WITH A NEON WITH NEONS OOOO WEEEEEE!!!!!!

HatchmanEJ6

Mmmonocle smile!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
saw it today. was pretty good I must say. the 2nd one was probably the worst one. I doubt they make another one tho. pretty dumb too cuz besides chonicles of riddick whats the last thing diesel was in that was good??
and brian one cool ass white boi but havent seen him since that one movie with jessica alba. stick with what works dammit!

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got my tickets from moviefone and got the stupidest song... but eh it was free

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k dude, leave the spoilers of this damn thread for those that haven't seen it.

f**king noobs dude, I swear.