Official fishing thread

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I dont know how many fisherman are on here but im making this lol. I love fishing im a redneck at heart with a soft spot for hondas. I cant wait to go catch some nice largemouth. Share some fishin stories or nice catches or experiences of lost fish etc........

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
My girlfriends family runs a carp lake and catfish lakes where people fish tournment fshing. 2 lakes to fish carp in one big one to fish catfsh in. We work their alot to make extra money and help them out also just hang out there when theres nuthin else to do. Biggest catfish ive seen pulled out of it was 45 pounds, biggest carp was close to 35. bigger have been pulled out thats just what ive seen.

slwrthnu

Car Ramrod
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I f**king love you for starting this thread!!!!! I am huge into fishing and Hondas haha. I roll up to the lake with a hatch full of fishing poles lol

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
My girlfriends family runs a carp lake and catfish lakes where people fish tournment fshing. 2 lakes to fish carp in one big one to fish catfsh in. We work their alot to make extra money and help them out also just hang out there when theres nuthin else to do. Biggest catfish ive seen pulled out of it was 45 pounds, biggest carp was close to 35. bigger have been pulled out thats just what ive seen.
Nice I caught my first carp last year for bein lazy fish they sure can put up a fight one snapped my pull in half.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I used to do a lot of fishing when I was a kid... but not much since then. I enjoy it, it just doesn't happen very often.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I f**king love you for starting this thread!!!!! I am huge into fishing and Hondas haha. I roll up to the lake with a hatch full of fishing poles lol
And windows down for the poles to fit haha yes this is a needed thread in my opinion

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Used to fish a lot myself but its been a few years since ive been able to make it to the lake. Plan on going this summer though since my girlfriend also wants to

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
My wife loves fishing and so do my kiddos im actually thinkin of buyin a crv so I can go fishin more again

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
ALWAYS fished in WA

Trout
Smallmouth
Salmon
Steelhead
Sturgeon
Those little catfish
Carp
Walleye

Nothing in Cincy

Down in MS plan on going after these huge catfish down here, I think theyre shovel heads but Im not sure. IDK what else is down here except those little brim fish or whatever they are. My cousin and his dad do some bassmasters tournaments somewhere in Missouri, would be awesome to tag along on that.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I did alot of brim fishin when I was in arkansas fun little fish

I work in AR and one dude I work with catches the s**t out of them but I didnt think they would be fun to fo after

Im so wanting to go noodling

emerican

Registered VIP
especially in lakes where they get fished for tournments carp are very fun to fish becuase they become smart and fight like hell.
In lakes here where you fish tournments the fish are weighed recoreded by whoever is working then put back so you can imagine a 45 pound fish that has gotten smart after a while thats a hell of a fight lol.

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
I work in AR and one dude I work with catches the s**t out of them but I didnt think they would be fun to fo after

Im so wanting to go noodling
Cant remember what show it is but it doesnt look that bad. More snakes and other random crap id be down for noodling if I ever move back to or near arkansas miss that place!

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Cant remember what show it is but it doesnt look that bad. More snakes and other random crap id be down for noodling if I ever move back to or near arkansas miss that place!

That mudcats show is all about noodling

I work(worked, I literaly start in memphis tomorrow night) in West Memphis. Its a shithole, so I cant say I miss driving the 45mins to crackheads'r'us 6 nights a week lol

RonJ

Banned
I fish whenever I can, mostly saltwater bay fishing in Texas. Below is a recent catch of mine. Can anyone identify this fish?

RonJ

Banned
best guess is
The Incredible Mr. Limpet! Good one.

It is actually a black drum. It was 44" and 50 lbs. Took me about 20 minutes to land it. After the picture was taken we gently released it back to the bay as you are not allowed to keep them that size. I think the idea is that these big ones have "good genes" that make for very fit fish.