Official Midwest Auto-X thread

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah there not first gear courses i useally stayed in second and downshifted in the boxes

hkt03 my boy said that he want those pics from that day (dude with black miata with white rims) if u could post them here and ill show them to him

shane when u gunna get some stance just do it already it ill be god like

also im prolly picking up a civic and droping my motor in since no one bought it very soon to go along with the 240 o and longgrain prolly not goin to dd24 im sad but next season ima be out it full force

ryanM

yeah there not first gear courses i useally stayed in second and downshifted in the boxes

hkt03 my boy said that he want those pics from that day (dude with black miata with white rims) if u could post them here and ill show them to him

also im prolly picking up a civic and droping my motor in since no one bought it very soon to go along with the 240 o and longgrain prolly not goin to dd24 im sad but next season ima be out it full force
why not? its gonna be a f**kin blast

you dont even have to drive just come out, hard park and have fun.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Stance is good s**t, his car was f**kin slammed too much IMO if I beat his time bone stock. His car is siiick tho :D

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah dude, i been busy lately haha. i'll send them to his email tomorrow since i got nothing going on.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah dude, i been busy lately haha. i'll send them to his email tomorrow since i got nothing going on.
cc me on that if you can i want pix of that car, so perdy!

Or just come through w/that dvd ;)

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why not? its gonna be a f**kin blast

you dont even have to drive just come out, hard park and have fun.
hahha i might still go fosho dont get me wrong i just wont be driving cause my cars acting stupid

Not really guess I just drove better :what:

lol yeah hes a good drifter but he cant autox fer s**t hahah dont tell him that cant wait till i get that civic ima get ima be hitting up the drifting and autoxing

o and shane if u get stance u dont have to slamm it but just tune it to a good suspention setup

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey is there anything i have to do to prepare my car for the auto-x? just wondering

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey is there anything i have to do to prepare my car for the auto-x? just wondering
Get a nice cup of coffee/energy drink to get up and be there by 830ish :D

Maybe fill your tires up to 45 psi or so. Do one run and make adjustments, easier to let air out then fill it back in. Actually there's a gas station on the corner and I have a lil carcharged pump so either way.

It'll be fun! Ohh and bring $30 DL and leave as much at home as you can. Spare tire/floor mats etc.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
they don't require you to have a passenger seat, do they? i remember when tony ran at BOTI (yeah i know it's not autoX) they required him to ahve his passenger seat bolted on

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
they don't require you to have a passenger seat, do they? i remember when tony ran at BOTI (yeah i know it's not autoX) they required him to ahve his passenger seat bolted on
I don't think so. If I remember correctly the Celica in my class only had a driver's seat.

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hey man thanks for the link :thumbs up and i'm reading the guide lines right now do they ride with you for the first time to check that everything is fine or do they drive your car or just inspect it visually?
None of the above. They treat you like a grown up and expect you to be responsible with your shtuff! Now if you'd like someone to ride along with you to give you pointers and walk you through the course they have no probs with that.