5+ Year Member
going to fix my ps3 tomorow! then i'll go buy it lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I started playing the story mode last night and it's pretty good. I don't like that snow level tho. :lol:

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i'll probably pick this up in the next few weeks. i'm workin on forza3 right now and i don't want to lose momentum on that. i also want to pickup that Borderlands game too - looks sweet

i don't have xbl so if i get MW2 it'll be for the single player campaign, so keep me posted on how it is, biz

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my son's gonna be on it. :( I let him stay home from school today so he could get down. I don't even want to watch him play it because I want the levels to be a surprise. :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll probably pick this up in the next few weeks. i'm workin on forza3 right now and i don't want to lose momentum on that. i also want to pickup that Borderlands game too - looks sweet

i don't have xbl so if i get MW2 it'll be for the single player campaign, so keep me posted on how it is, biz
I thought you were getting XBL soon?

And yeah once FM3 wears off I'll jump on MW2 you guys played the last one for what 3 years? lol I think i have time to jump on this slow moving wagon.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I thought you were getting XBL soon?

And yeah once FM3 wears off I'll jump on MW2 you guys played the last one for what 3 years? lol I think i have time to jump on this slow moving wagon.
i'm trying! i've got a pretty tight budget. comcast is going to cost me $115 to run the line to my house, $60 for the modem, $40 for a router, and $90 for a 360 wifi antenna, then $10 for xbl and $60 for MW2. but i'm also going to need tires soon on the angle-of-darkness cuz she's hydroplaning like a bia on rainy roads :x - that's gonna run about $400

Last edited:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm trying. i've got a pretty tight budget. comcast is going to cost me $115 to run the line to my house, $60 for the modem, $40 for a router, and $90 for a 360 wifi antenna, then $10 for xbl. but i'm also going to need tires soon on the angle-of-darkness cuz she's hydroplaning like a bia on rainy roads :x - that's gonna run about $400
f**k the wifi, get it hardwired!

but my brother got his wifi antenna on ebay for much cheaper.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah i got a gaming wireless router next to my XBox was like 50 bucks f**k that MS version.... or HW if you can.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well for $115 comcast is going to run the line to the room closest to the powerpole outside, which is the master bedroom. it'll cost another $100 to run an extension under the house to the living room where the tv/360 are located. so i can either spend a bunch of money to have 1 computer and the xbox hardwired, or i can just get wifi and the whole house will be hooked up including my new iphone ;)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
do both :lol:

that's what I have but I live in the city. Why does comcast need to run a line out to you, you live out in the sticks or something? Can you get AT&T?

fwdpower

No traction though.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well for $115 comcast is going to run the line to the room closest to the powerpole outside, which is the master bedroom. it'll cost another $100 to run an extension under the house to the living room where the tv/360 are located. so i can either spend a bunch of money to have 1 computer and the xbox hardwired, or i can just get wifi and the whole house will be hooked up including my new iphone ;)
Whattttt?
Who are you paying $100 to put an extension?
When you get the modem and the router. The router is already wifi and has like 5 extra ethernet ports. Buy an ethernet cord, connect it to the back of the modem and throw the other end on your XBOX!

No need to buy a 360 wifi connector.

And if you need to put internet on your computer, throw another ethernet cable on your router and into the computer.

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The graphics are sick, the gameplays sick on campaign,

just on multiplayer the non dedicated servers are causing me frustrations. I keep getting on peoples who have crap internet and i lag right out... my only complaint haha

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
its complicated:

• comcast will run a line to the room closest to the powerpole, which is the master bedroom. the master bedroom has 1 computer (the business/work comp). this is where the cable modem will go
  • for another $100 they will run an additional cable to the other side of the house, which is where the TV and 360 are located in the living room.
  • my bedroom is adjacent to the living room and i have my personal computer, which already has a wifi card in it
so if i opt to run the additional hardline to the 360 i won't need to buy a wifi card for it, BUT i wont have internet on my personal computer which uses wifi, or on my iphone

make any sense? :lol:

and yes biz, to answer your question i live in the sticks. comcast finally ran a data cable down my road about 2 months ago. no, att broadband is not offered here unless you are using a cell phone broadband card

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah my rents can't even get that, they have some shitty, wireless internet shot over the boonies, feels like 56k to me.

To me internet would be a priority, just drive slower and dont' die in the rain :D

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf: well unfortunately winter time is the rainy season in SC. and my summer tires already are hard up for traction on cold roads, much less wet cold roads :lol:. i posted in another thread that i found some Mille Miglia wheels that will fit with all-season tires on craigslist for $200. i emailed him an offer for $160. if he bites on that offer, then my tire problem will be temporarily solved til i can afford a new set of tread for my wheels