Official Motorcycle Thread

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^Yeah that makes more sense, prob wouldn't be good for a guy like me (5'7") lol

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Haha, that's why I'm leaning toward the FZ6R...it's not too high of a seat height and it's adjustable upto 2.5".

It's a detuned 600 which should be a great first bike for me.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been riding bikes since I was 6, on streetbikes for 3 years now, I used to have an 06 R6, traded up last year for an 05 Yamaha R1, power commander, authentic gp-r motogp exhaust straight from italy, bronze wheels, gold rk chain, supersprox 48T rear sprocket, 12000K HID's, chrome frame sliders, chrome shield, integrated tail light, LED flushmounts

me and my bud in myrtle beach on spring break.

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^Nice bike! My friend has the Raven edition with a Akrapovic megaphone exhaust and whole bunch of other mods that he tracks

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this is my bike. just dont laugh, it was free. ive had it since i got my permit a couple of years ago, have put a couple thousand miles on it. it was my dd for the past summer. its a 1981 honda cm200t. im hoping to get a 750 supermagna next summer. its a cruising bike with the v4 from the honda interceptor.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, that's why I'm leaning toward the FZ6R...it's not too high of a seat height and it's adjustable upto 2.5".

It's a detuned 600 which should be a great first bike for me.

Nah man, those are like gsx 500f's and ninjas you would be very happy with a honda cbr f4i, Thats what I started on years ago. There also cheap, and when your done beating on them you can stunt them like mine :D

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Buy a new GSXR1000 or Yamaha R1 with the variable modes. I bought my R6 brand new, and traded in two years later for my R1. My buddy bought a GSXR750 and traded in the next year for a GSXR1000. Save yourself the time and save the money by buying and modding one bike. When I bought my R1 I lost my chrome wheels, micron exhaust, HID's, PowerCommander just to spend money on all that s**t agian. That yellow GSXR in my pics has those A/B/C mode selector on his throttle control, plus then you'll never have to upsize.