Official Nightkids1 3rd Riverside Meet April 16th 2005

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thats the one thing i never understood about imports is why they are priced so high. granted I like the way they are, but i believe a civic SI should go for 12,000

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I hope this is going to be good. Im out

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UnitZero said:
thats the one thing i never understood about imports is why they are priced so high. granted I like the way they are, but i believe a civic SI should go for 12,000
maybe cuz... THEY ARE SO DAMN RELIABLE!...

see u in a bit bart... i thnk me and a couple guys are meeting up with you and pep

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
How did it go?

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my number one cylinder decided to blow my spark out of it's home and ruined all the threads in it. plus i need to get the cylinders all looked at just incase of any damage

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No sorry forgot to bring the camera. The cars were all pretty nice though but Govacho stole the show, damn that car is nice.

Govacho

RUN THAT s**t.......
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well thanks for the kind words. It was on hell of adrive for me, but it was cool to just kick back with some CC'ers and have a good time... Mostly busting on Jay.............. Now he has balls for all that dont know, but im sure those will be gone in a few weeks by his ladie after the big day............

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Look like you guys had fun.. Wish I could have made it..

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i wish i had te cash for a motor but i just bought new bumpers and fixing whatever went wrong yesterday

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey bart did u see those idiots yelling at u at the top of that hill while we were leaving? guy looked like a snail to me... lol yea i had fun... 7th gen is (to quote pep) a totally different scene. but i had fun and id deffinately wanna chill with u guys again soon... let get somthin planned... and lets have more than 5 CC members show for a chance

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
how many of us went? I was mostly hanging with the 7th gen guys though.

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
me, 98_4doorsleeper, pep, bart and a couple of my buddies

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
jdmcivicsilver said:
cc hasn't had a large met in a while. everyone is on HT.
eibach meet coming up in a few weeks. its not cc but it should be huge. last year we didnt have a big meet during this time either, people are too busy. first big meet last year was the malibu meet.