Official Nor Cal Mr Crew Picture Thread

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im for meeting at enduros and taking pics there, since theres food and theres gonna be a BBQ/photoshoot afterwards..gonna be sick

Civic2004

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah I'm down for that too. I think it'll be good cause they will be more people and free food.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Civic2004 said:
yeah I'm down for that too. I think it'll be good cause they will be more people and free food.
I dont have a problem with meeting at Enduros, but I have to have a consensus from all people involved in this meet for me to change the location...if we dont get that, we will meet at Diablo and then we could cruise over there later..that would be a fun cruise with 7 or so red civics all together...we would really look like a club

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"she speaks!"...
i don't know about santa rosa, guys. i hate the 101 in general. i'm going to be driving a LOT during this internship this summer and i wasn't expecting to make a road trip of this meet. the mtn and food and movie sound great to me (like last time on diablo but w/out the rain). i'll make it a point to be around home that weekend, or if i come up from san jose i'll bring some MR folks, but santa rosa is asking a lot... plus the whole point of this meet is for an MR photo shoot/ gathering, and honestly i don't want to deal with the hassle of so many other cars. it's so much more drama and harder to coordinate. did i hear he's putting flyers on cars at import motion?... that's a lot of random people... and not really my bag, doll. there will be other bbq's and meets for everyone. i think we should do this right, or not do it at all. bbq or mt diablo for me... not and. but that's just my 2 cents... make of it what you will.
my final word is that i think mt diablo will make MUCH MUCH MUCH better pictures than ANYWHERE in santa rosa or surrounding area (ok maybe w/ exception of the 1, but how could we fit everyone on the shoulder? eh, no go). IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING, DO IT RIGHT!!!
would everyone like to move it to sunday the 11th?

Last edited:

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I didnt bother to read the begining of this thread..someone fill me in on this..

Whats happening with the MR meet?

Is this going to be on the same day as the hot dog meet?

Xam

here in 415
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet enduro/bbq, then photoshoot. thast what i am talking about

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hmm. I think it would be cool if we rolled to mt diablo snapped the pics there and then if we all wanted rolled over to enduros. We'd roll up with all are MR crew and kinda make an impression. Is anyone down to get Nor Cal MR crew decals?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Toms98civ said:
Hmm. I think it would be cool if we rolled to mt diablo snapped the pics there and then if we all wanted rolled over to enduros. We'd roll up with all are MR crew and kinda make an impression. Is anyone down to get Nor Cal MR crew decals?
that works for me.....I totally agree with Civic Betty that we should still have the pictures up at Mt. Diablo as a group and not have to worry about all the craziness of the Enduros thing while we are trying to take some pictures....as for Decals......get some ideas made up and lets see them

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guys if were gonna roll outta mt diablo to enduros you guys think we should roll in mt diablo a little eariler than 2? since they start at 1

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
WiggerMan said:
Where the hell is MT Diablo?
Mt. Diablo is in Danville if I am not mistaken....I will get directions up in the next day or two....I will put directions up from Bay Area, From San Fran Area, and from Sac Area....Im busy with work so give me some time...

list updated

Xam

here in 415
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
get it from nor cal, like novato area too dude, dont forget us up here

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Address: Mount Diablo State Park
North Gate Rd
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
OR
Mt Diablo Scenic Blvd
Danville, CA

925-837-2525​

Summer Hours:
8:00am to 4:00pm​

Fees:
bring $5​

Park Map:
brochure & map *you must be able to view pdf files on your computer in order to view this link*​

DIRECTIONS:

From North Bay (Santa Rosa area):
101S -> 37E -> 780E -> 680S -> treat blvd exit -> L north main st -> L treat blvd -> R bancroft rd -> L ygnacio valley rd -> R oak grove rd -> L north gate rd -> park north entrance -> summit rd​

From Sacramento area:
80W -> 680S -> treat blvd exit -> L north main st -> L treat blvd -> R bancroft rd -> L ygnacio valley rd -> R oak grove rd -> L north gate rd -> park north entrance -> summit rd​

From Stockton area:
5S -> (205W ->) 580W -> 680N -> diablo rd exit -> R diablo rd -> L mt diablo scenic blvd -> park south entrance -> summit rd​

From South Bay (San Jose area):
(880N ->) 680N -> diablo rd exit -> R diablo rd -> L mt diablo scenic blvd -> park south entrance -> summit rd​

From West (SF area):
80E -> (580E ->) 24E -> 680N -> ygnacio valley rd exit -> R ygnacio rd -> R oak grove rd -> L north gate rd -> park north entrance -> summit rd​

Last edited:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Alicia...I have been SOOOOO busy......hope no one has anymore question about directions... :thumbs up :thumbs up