5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha its like the, please contact your mom sig I had, ...6.66662

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i give it a 9.5
very beautiful photo manip i like the colors but the font doesnt go with it very well.. but it's still good

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got a quick quesiton how many people that voted in here actually makes their own sigs.. ?

i give yours a 5 too plain and the font is in the wrong place..not to mention i cant read your name under whats next..

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
panda said:
i got a quick quesiton how many people that voted in here actually makes their own sigs.. ?

i give yours a 5 too plain and the font is in the wrong place..not to mention i cant read your name under whats next..
I do that's why mines so plain....hahahh..I like plain and simple....Those are what makes great things.;)

panda

D-series soldier
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your is pretty good it just doesnt have a boarder.. when i say plain i mean it doesnt have any theam to it.. like the font doesnt go with the render/picture the bg is bland and it's just plain like someone slapped some crap together and made it pretty colors.. nothing really special.. but kangaroo all your missing is a boarder.. and it would look fine to me.. not too flashy but simple and nice.. i give yours a 7

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its not bad... It pretty cool, but something about it kinda irks me.... I think the placement of your name is poor, if you woulda put it down lower where the majority of the bg was black it woulda looked smoother.... The added effects you did look pretty cool, but your cropping of the picture could have been better.....

Overall, though, not bad at all.... 8

I need some better pictures so I can make a better sig pic.... :lol:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like the mixture of everything but wouldnt of used the film lookin thing but other than that i really like it esp it bein ur new car and everything so i give it a 7.5

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks pretty nice, shoulda kept the border around the whole sig 8