Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That sucks. I got hacked a few months ago. I lost 14,000 gold and all my gear on my 80 warlock and 80 druid.

Anyone wanna buy 2 accounts? lol

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, just downed the last boss in ICC 10. What worked best for us was to pull Saurfang to the ledge and when the adds spawned, we had a boomkin typhoon them off the ledge. That kept our dps on Saurfang and got it down quicker before too many marks got up.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just downloaded the trial, finally after the wife has been bugging me to play, Lets help a brother out haha, I have a lvl 3 human rouge. I'm in the scarlet realm.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can't do much as a trial except just play on your own. You can't trade, etc. and trading would come in handy so you could get some gold and bigger bags to make leveling easier.

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You can't do much as a trial except just play on your own. You can't trade, etc. and trading would come in handy so you could get some gold and bigger bags to make leveling easier.
not true, my gf started and i ran her thru instances with loot set to free for all, she had plunty of gold, and leveled nicely

someone get on kael'thas im a lvl 70 dk blood elf i"d be glad to help any of you guys. names Dregmor

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u can't even join a group on a trial acct.

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There are some things you can do, I'll be getting full in about a hour, any one in scarlet?

CRXsiterror

I EAT EVO's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol nm, It requires you to spend over a 100$ on every game for full installation. lmao NOT happening. Its not that good lol.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can download the entire game and install it with every patch online for free.

If you're talking about an account, then yes, you have to spend over $100 every time you open a new account in order to have a fully upgraded account so you can get to level 80.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah. u can find vanilla and bc for cheap.
im sure wotlk is going for cheaper than 40 now.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah. u can find vanilla and bc for cheap.
im sure wotlk is going for cheaper than 40 now.
29.99 @ Target, last I saw.

On another note, my account has been restored and blizzard gave me all my gold and items back minus a few things here and there like epic gems and such.

Doubletap

5+ Year Member
I have a level 80 Retribution Paladin at the moment. and a Level 80 Warrior. Only two I have and only will have.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
anyone done a complete clear in ICC yet?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we've downed them on 10m.
got the axe from saurfang, cloak from gunship and frost badge belt tonight.
f**king legit.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we've downed them on 10m.
got the axe from saurfang, cloak from gunship and frost badge belt tonight.
f**king legit.
Nice, I got the Sliver of Pure Ice trinket from Marrowgar in 10 man the other night and also the Grand Black War Mammoth in VoA 10 on the same night.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How long does it take you guys to do the run on 10man? Cause ive been wanting some items from the gunship battle.

ItsAnEP3

Twin Turbo
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How long does it take you guys to do the run on 10man? Cause ive been wanting some items from the gunship battle.
We cleared VoA10, Ony10, ToC10, and ICC10 the other night in around 2.5 hours. It probably took us about 40 min or so to clear ICC.