Official WoW (world of warcraft) thread

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol. f**k you John. I swear I had the argument with about how PvP sucked and you hated it and I said just try, you might actually like it. f**kin A man, f**kin A. What are you guys rated now? And 580resil is cool....If you like getting one shotted by rogues and warriors. ;)

Grind out the emblems of triumph for your furious glad stuff, grind BGs to get wrathful neck, back, wrists, and ring and the relentless waist and feet, and the battlemasters trink/insignia of the horde/alliance. Buy the other relentless ring if you don't have the ICC rep ring that is revered or better, if not, stick with the icc one. I personally have 1025 resil on my priest and I roll 2s with a holy pally. We faceroll any team that doesn't have a disc priest or a stupid shaman/hunter combo.

On a side note, this a link to my somewhat l33t priest.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Antonidas&name=evïl
lol I know. My friend suckered me into it. I said fine, I'll try it. And I ended up loving it. We ended up making another 2v2 team last night with my holy pally and his hunter. I'm not used to having 30 spells that can save my life so I'm still getting used to it lol.

I have furious/relentless gear (just need a helm now). I got pvp bracers/neck as well. I have nearly 60k honor. I just need about 91 more arena points to buy a relentless helm.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol I know. My friend suckered me into it. I said fine, I'll try it. And I ended up loving it. We ended up making another 2v2 team last night with my holy pally and his hunter. I'm not used to having 30 spells that can save my life so I'm still getting used to it lol.

I have furious/relentless gear (just need a helm now). I got pvp bracers/neck as well. I have nearly 60k honor. I just need about 91 more arena points to buy a relentless helm.
Yah now that I have full t10/t10.5 shadow gear I think I'm gonna start spending my frosts on wrathful gear, even though I'm already op as it is.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yah now that I have full t10/t10.5 shadow gear I think I'm gonna start spending my frosts on wrathful gear, even though I'm already op as it is.
I wish I was that geared. I barely get 20 frost badges a week.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish I was that geared. I barely get 20 frost badges a week.
Yah, since I got this new job back in april, I'm home by 230pm and raid starts at 630, goes til 930, and then its bedtime and start over again. We have 12/12 icc10 down, 7/12 icc10HM down, 9/12 icc25 down, and 1/12 icc25HM down. I probably get between 40-60 frost badges on a good week.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It's official... I'm going to return to WoW. My dilemma is this, I want to switch servers.

Are any of you on a server with a balanced Alliance to Horde ratio? My current server is crazy high on Horde compared to Alliance. I want a server where the numbers are generally equal (you can usually tell by control of wintergrasp. If one faction always controls it, it's probably unbalanced. If it switches back and forth a lot... then it's probably pretty balanced.)

Has to be PvP. Anybody have any input?

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mal'ganis, Horde.
thats the server and side that im on. join it and hit me up.

whats your brothers character's name?

EDIT: nevermind, if you want balance dont join my server.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think I'm going to transfer to Ner'Zhul

Server population stats are Alliance: 9389 (47%), Horde 10635 (53%)

Anybody on this server?

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think I'm going to transfer to Ner'Zhul

Server population stats are Alliance: 9389 (47%), Horde 10635 (53%)

Anybody on this server?
Of course not. Nobody likes a fair wintergrasp fight. :lol:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Frustrating... did all my updates last nigth and woke up at 8 today so I can start playing again. Of course the server is downup until 11 PST AKA 1 EST, which is the exact same time that I need to leave my house to work for the day. Lame.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Frustrating... did all my updates last nigth and woke up at 8 today so I can start playing again. Of course the server is downup until 11 PST AKA 1 EST, which is the exact same time that I need to leave my house to work for the day. Lame.
Actually it's 2PM EST ;). Pretty gay. Sometimes they finish maintenance early though. I've been on at noon before.

VegasH22

I think today is patch day, according to a friend of mines I spoke with earlier.But *kanye shrug* iono...

Jordan_n

No fun unless ur Dragging
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm starting my account back up whenever servers come back up. boredom has set in.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think today is patch day, according to a friend of mines I spoke with earlier.But *kanye shrug* iono...
Yeap. 3.3.5. We get Ruby Sanctum, cool chat features, and FINALLY cross-faction/realm/game friends list. f**king SWEEEEET.

Kswest

Failboat sails at 9
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeap. 3.3.5. We get Ruby Sanctum, cool chat features, and FINALLY cross-faction/realm/game friends list. f**king SWEEEEET.
Negative on the Ruby Sanctum red captain. 2 weeks post patch 3.3.5 we'll get ruby. Just an fyi. =)

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Negative on the Ruby Sanctum red captain. 2 weeks post patch 3.3.5 we'll get ruby. Just an fyi. =)
Way to be a negative nancy you debby downer.

</3

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this patch s**t needs to hurry up and be finished. =[

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes it does. For once, I got rained out of work at 11 this morning. I've been waiting all day for this s**t to be done. Of course they'd do this on my f**king birthday. Goddamn bastards.

VegasH22

I get my WoW crackhead moments, but I don't wanna get sucked in again. *mumbles under voice* "Damnit where's my credit card!?!?!" *sigh...* I miss my warlock... :(