Og Status

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speak of the red ring of death y0!

And bizzy...I try playing mw2 with you...but then you send me love messages and I have to quit :lol:

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still have MOW2 still haven't played online yet lol

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
speak of the red ring of death y0!

And bizzy...I try playing mw2 with you...but then you send me love messages and I have to quit :lol:
I just can't help it, I'm sorry. :( but you got the ring o death for real?

1999stockaccord

Honduh's... LULZ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I miss him, Saul and Blazed. :( I love how no one mentions Jade. :lol:
Same here.

I still respect the few of you who have knowledge to lend, and are willing to share it. :beer: some of you, should have given up long ago and moved on.

But then again, most of the true OG's have moved on to parts of life that don't involve forums and civics. Or at least the successful ones.... I think of all the true OG's, I have the most respect for Tom, Connie, John, Andrew, Mike, Chris (and his brother), Joseph and the few I forgot your real names. I miss having meets, meets like the old days, about the people behind the cars, no what we drive.

To all my friends :beer:
To those I offended :beer:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To all my friends :beer:
To those I offended :beer:
why do you think you would offend anyone with that bullshit? :what: you f**king sound emo if you ask me. :(

hey but to each his own! If you rely on the internet to make electronic friends, I'm not gonna hate! I'm just gonna laugh at you! :lol: If we all take this thread as serious as you're taking it, we'd all have razors in our hands.

now drop the serious emo bullshit and lets party! :woot:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol. there's a lot of funny s**t on this thread :lol: f**king dudes!

a long time ago Joe told me "it's banned bro, not band" :rolf: this was ALONG time.
i was pissed at nofx for deleting my thread.