OGstackadolla's Dc2 Gs-R Build

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Hey, my name is Patrick, I’m 23, I’m from Lake/Mendocino County, CA but I live in Vacaville, CA (Bay Area/Sacramento).
I bought my Gs-R about a year ago for a little under $5k with 103k on the odometer; completely stock except for some ugly ricer rims. Since I bought my baby in October of 2009, I have taken the odometer up to about 136k because I get to drive my baby for a living looking at homes to purchase; which is a double-edge sword since I put an outrageous amount of city miles on my car.

First day picking her up from the dealership in Walnut Creek :drive:

Mod’s

K&N Short Ram (Gift from GF and her father, he’s American all the way; so K&N it is)

17”, Non-rice rims to replace the uglies the previous owner slapped on as what I could only assume as a joke :P

EG seats since the leathers were stolen out of the car; I actually feel it’s an upgrade, even though leather is so much sexier!

Ebay Halos with the black housing, since my old stockies were so s***ty, you know how it is! lol

Rear wiper delete

Skunk2 rear strut bar

I also have a lot of spare parts sitting around, but they have to be paired with something else to be efficient; damn real estate market making it tough to throw cash on it.

Sorry, most of the pictures were taken with the crappiest phone ever :oops:
The last pic was taken on my company camera 8)

Engine bay after cleaning

Wish List
This is a track build, and after speaking with Dylan (Samurai_Blue), he has influenced me to go a different direction so I can really learn to be efficient before I throw hella HP in my car

N1 exhaust

LCA's

trac' bars

Better front strut bar

Front camber kits

Header

New seats

New Front Bumper, because mine is all cracked

Better brakes

Antenna delete

ABS delete

Power steering delete

And when I get to the point, more HP; although I may just buy another car and throw a turbo on it…. :twisted:

Last edited:

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
thanks to ClubIntegra I got an Exedy OEM clutch for pretty cheap!!

My car was out of commission for like a month, so it’s photo shoot time. I call it, “Beauty and the Beast”. Funny thing is, the dilapidated house with no ceiling and trash filling the inside is a better investment than the Teggy, just not sexier.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Here's some more random pic's of a couple mod's I did along with a random pic I took at a dealership

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You needa drop it.. and get some different rims.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the headlights arnt all that bad, i kind of like them in the dc2's.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I keep forgetting to update this thing :lol:

The Nor*Cal Club Integra meet went well

Some from the ride up

And from while we were there

This picture was edited by Dylan

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Now it's time to get the car in race trim; Jenny Craig, y0! :lol:

Took out the rear interior, spare tire, and jack with the help of my son :thumbs up
I also took the time to shine the plastics throughout the car; Meguiars-FTW

Before - With Full Rear Interior

After - No Rear Interior

My son always wants to drive when he can :D

Shining like a muthafücka

I also got my front windows retinted. I had the crappy, entry-level tint before (from the previous owner), but this time I went with the nice tint. It came out a little lighter than I thought, but I'm not too disappointed; the tint looks much better than the cheap crap in the back windows still. I'll snap some pictures of that when I wash my car after the rain we're going through :thumbs up

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Track Information - April 20th, 2011 - Sacramento Raceway

This was only my second run ever, so I got a really poor start. If I were on my third run with no passenger I think I could have been really close. Oh, and sorry for my friend Jewlio turning the camera sideways :lol:

[YOUTUBE="OGstackadolla Vs. Random RSX"]UFJOo6jMZSA[/YOUTUBE]

Me and Dylan

[YOUTUBE="OGstackadolla Vs. Samurai_Blue"]zY6tL4GrmV0[/YOUTUBE]

1st run - 18.5xx Vs. 240sx = loss
2nd run - 16.280 Vs. RSX Type-S = loss
3rd run - 15.788 Vs. Integra Ls = win
Goal for next round: low 15's - no interior, no passenger, no bulls***