---==OH Boy! Stince's New EJ8 Buildup! *56k Go Bake Some Cookies*

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha i got on you the edelborck kit now...hahah you should feel it on 10 psi and a test pipe with me missing link lol

stince

Banned
hahaha i got on you the edelborck kit now...hahah you should feel it on 10 psi and a test pipe with me missing link lol
dude. your single cam with that kit feels soo amazing.

THe power curve must be a beatiful sight.:cool:

matt96ex

3 pedals ftw
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow man! nice work! isn't it nice to use a lift and have help from a professional?
looks great, keep it up! :thumbup:

stince

Banned
wow man! nice work! isn't it nice to use a lift and have help from a professional?
looks great, keep it up! :thumbup:
Oh. I love it. We are re-adjusting the suspension today // possibly rolling rear fenders.

highneo said:
looks good stince. what are you rubbing on? it doesn't look that low that you should be rubbing.
Its just really low than you think. I have about 2" clearence underneath lol.

Also have to account for the lower control arms. They push the wheels out to help with alignment + the off set of the wheels are 38 or 40.. i can't remmber, but that accounts for the rear rubbing.

EatingYourBrainsY0 said:
love the garage
"Cleanest Garage in Central Pa" lol People say that all the time when they look at it. Its cleaned 2x a day with a floor cleaner, and mopped 1ce a day. Its rediculous. They wipe down the lifts, and 3x a year, they spray down the walls with hipressure soap and water.

Crazzy kids. lol

stince

Banned
yeah. I am.

It won't be for a while. But its the best b series thats dependable and still decent on gas with a good amount of power lol

AlanZ

5+ Year Member
I gotta see your coupe close up bro. Looking amazing.

Let me know if Rahal needs any techs! :word:

SleepingSol

10sec dd or BUST
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jeff the coupe is sexy as hell. JDM Jeffy FTW! lol

I can't wait to see this sexy ride in person

stince

Banned
I gotta see your coupe close up bro. Looking amazing.

Let me know if Rahal needs any techs! :word:

Def. I'll check the inner staff application sheet. IF there is, i'll let you know asap:cool:

SleepingSol said:
Jeff the coupe is sexy as hell. JDM Jeffy FTW! lol

I can't wait to see this sexy ride in person
Danka danka. :lol:

Whenver we have a meet down here in central Pa, i'll be there.

Hopefully a llittle 1.8 liter under the hood too :lol::lol:

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so amazing with what little things done can make a car go from ok.. to the s**t lol looks so sick man good luck with it

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your car looks soooo sexy!
Is there a wait list for the FnF coilovers?? I really want a set before they get big and start raising prices. My friend at work's brother is close friends with the owner and he hooked him up and I LOVE the way they feel!!!

stince

Banned
DarkCreep said:
Is there a wait list for the FnF coilovers?? I really want a set before they get big and start raising prices
i got lucky. Someone who pre-ordered off Weksos and then cancelled, but they had a extra set.

I called and picked that setup in a hearbeat.

The only real way to find them is to call around.

It took me 2 months to find my set

ZachUA said:
teh pics and soundsss! =)

Where'd you buy the rotas?
Lol. I'll get pics of exhaust and sounds. Sounds amazing. Quite a bit of welding and custom fab to it to fit.

Pretty flush, alittle off from being straight but i'm not going to complain. Poslished muffler, lca's, and ballin fnf2's make the rear end seeekz.

I bought the rotas from JLBMotorsports.com :thumbs up I only got 3 Center caps and they shipped me a 4th with no hesitation right away :thumbs up

civicsi94 said:
good stuff. drop is sexy
Thanks. Going to roll fenders and raise it about .75" Its rubbing pretty bad when i have a passenger, not too bad when its just me.

RiPPiN_iT said:
good looks dude, s**t look NICE
Thanks Mate :thumbs up