oh i remember now

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootWOOT

Banned
i just remembered why i dont get on this f**king site...nearly everyone on here is complete assholes about everything...constantly telling people what they should do to there car (like paint your sideskirts and lip kit) or getting pissy when someone asks a swapped question...i thought that was what a forum was about helping others out with the car but no instead you try to push your opinion onto others...if you dont do this type of s**t thats awesome....the guys who help the guys are the s**t and if they out numbered the assholes on this site i would not have a problem staying but its sad to say they dont....so to everyone that is helpful to others thank you forums need more people like you...and for the people that are complete assholes on this forum you make me sick...and yes i know i will be banned but "IN MY OPINION" that would be great....peace out to the nice helpful people of club civic

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:party2:

wootWOOT

Banned
if you helped people out your welcome...oh and f**k shady people who say they will buy something from you and back out and make up some f**ked up story...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You definitely need to paint your sideskirts and get a lip kit bro.

if you helped people out your welcome...oh and f**k shady people who say they will buy something from you and back out and make up some f**ked up story...
Not at all man, I told you... I would buy those wheels from you bro, but a zebra and a llama jacked my car last night while I got out real quick to talk to a Pikachu. So I have no use for them now. Sorry man.

ryanM

hey you can stop posting now and leave

thats my opinion and i'm pushing it on you

because i'm an a*****e. so f**k you.

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i actually think there is more help than "assholes" There isn't much acceptance for certain mods such as "ricer tails" and crap like that but there is pleanty of information here. Just gotta learn to ignore certain comments. Meh.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i actually think there is more help than "assholes" There isn't much acceptance for certain mods such as "ricer tails" and crap like that but there is pleanty of information here. Just gotta learn to ignore certain comments. Meh.
It's usually the pussies that gets f**ked by the dicks. Only in rare cases do the assholes get f**ked.

d00dle

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it's clubhater.com. don't post your piece of s**t here if it's half-ass done, like leave your side skirts, grill, and lip kit unpainted.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't know how the f**k this was tech related so moved and closed!

WHAAAA!!!! they were saying mean things to me on the internets WHAAAA!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.