Oh nooo:(

LJmLee

So a couple months ago i was driving my 89 hatch and i decided to reallyy see what its got (it was slow) i was revving it to 7k RPMs in each gear and then bjdnfdsjbfdsjhfb engine blew..i sold it the next week for 350$ as a shell (bought the whole thing for 800.) and now im going to buy an EG hatch. i found one thats a cx with 133k miles on the body and 76k on the d16z6 in it. pickin it up saturday and will post pics then!

Gunner

Registered VIP
Title is misleading...your happy to be buying a new one yeah?? look forward to seeing what you get.

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Sounds like an oh yeeeeaaaa! (kool-aid guy voice) To me haha , pick and choose what you get dnt settle for less or ull pay for it in the long run
Good luck sir!
EG HATCH'S FTW!!

LJmLee

yeah it should be "oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh" haha but i loved my ef..this guy is holding a 93 civic SI for me im going to get it sunday! i promise to post pics as soon as i get it!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I really want an Si hatch. It kinda sucks not having a sunroof or beast ass engine in my hatch.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol a z6 isn't a beast motor man, and a sun roof is ok but it's not all it's cracked up to be

JarretZ6

osiris,
drive down to FL.
ill trade your hatch for my EX COUPE with Z6 and sunroof.

i want a hatch =/

LJmLee

Yeah z6 isnt that good. Its good for cruisin I guess. Im gonna do a b series swap anyways lol

LJmLee

welp guys todays the day!:D pretty damn excited to be honest. gonna go look at it after school..wish me luck!

LJmLee

welllll....shitttt...my dad decided to spend 1500 out of my money to get some dental work done instead of paying it out of his own money so im back down to 1500 and that car will probably sell:(( still gonna get an EG when i get 2k at the end of the month but probably not an si. ill be sure to update yall when i get it.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear that bro, there will be others, maybe this one just wasn't meant to be lol.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol dont sweat it. Ur in the NW we have so many hondas here, they will always be available when you get the money.