Oh yeah, I'm JDM now!!! hahaha

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you made a thread to show off a sticker?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fail.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so you made a thread to show off a sticker?
Sorry, I think the sticker is funny as hell. Especially after the "Annual Season opening Honda/Acura meet" here in Omaha. I saw a kid that actually had the "Beginner" emblem tattoo!!! Let alone all the "JDM" stuff on some of the cars. It was just funny. My bad folks, just showing a little laugh is all.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least your keeping it real...:what:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I think the sticker is funny as hell. Especially after the "Annual Season opening Honda/Acura meet" here in Omaha. I saw a kid that actually had the "Beginner" emblem tattoo!!! Let alone all the "JDM" stuff on some of the cars. It was just funny. My bad folks, just showing a little laugh is all.
NO WAY! lol, i hope it wasn't a permanent tatoo.

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NO WAY! lol, i hope it wasn't a permanent tatoo.
Unfortunately, they were REAL tattoos. One kid had "JDM" over the top of his shoulder with different emblems going down his arm to his elbow while another kid just had the green/yellow "beginner" decal. I even saw "Mugen" tattooed on a kid's neck! Talk about hardcore......... and stupid!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Unfortunately, they were REAL tattoos. One kid had "JDM" over the top of his shoulder with different emblems going down his arm to his elbow while another kid just had the green/yellow "beginner" decal. I even saw "Mugen" tattooed on a kid's neck! Talk about hardcore......... and stupid!
Oh wow. well, i suppose you can say they are hardcore fanatics of the jdm

dbramaged

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh wow. well, i suppose you can say they are hardcore fanatics of the jdm
Except they really didn't know much of anything about the cars there. They looked at my 97 (with factory 96-98 front) and told me my "Si" was "CRAZY SICK" - yet it's basically stock and NOT an Si. They then asked one of the guys there iif his '01 Prelude was a real "Type R"!!! REALLY?!?!?! I think they just got a little carried away with the "Fast & Furious" movies rather than actually knowing about cars. They showed up in cars with mufflers cut off with the stock exhaust piping bent down. Sounded GREAT! lol (sarcasm)

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
moved to members rides