Ohio-Kentucky ..OR WHERE EVER>Spring Openning Meet< April 2008

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
End of August / Beginning of Sept.
Still got 5-6 months left.. Thats a long time imo..

And this weather blows.. It was just a couple days ago it was 60 degrees for 2 days in a row and now we got a s**t load of snow..

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Word to that weather s**t!! On Monday I was working at the shop in a t-shirt with the garage doors open; I can't even get out of my f**king driveway now!! Figures, I buffed my whole car last weekend, guess I'll be at it again in a few weeks! So glad I didn't put my wheels back on... Hopefully the Cincinnati weather stays true and it'll be 90 degrees on monday!

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word to that weather s**t!! On Monday I was working at the shop in a t-shirt with the garage doors open; I can't even get out of my f**king driveway now!! Figures, I buffed my whole car last weekend, guess I'll be at it again in a few weeks! So glad I didn't put my wheels back on... Hopefully the Cincinnati weather stays true and it'll be 90 degrees on monday!
I was watchin the weather last night and I didnt catch anything sayin 90 on monday, lol.. All I heard was in the 40s and 50s from tuesday through saturday..

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well alittle update on my part.. I got my new springs and shocks installed yesterday and Im quite happy with they handle and how smooth the ride is.. I def needed to change my shocks cause 2 of em were bad for sure and they other 2 were slowly gettin there as well.. Happy to have a smooth ride again..

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn does anyone talk in the ohio forum anymore other then myself?? lol

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey, what's up? Make you feel any better there buddy!! Haha...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I havent been around for like 2 weeks...

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still down for central ohio meet since I cant drive very far lol

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Right now I need to work on my car and get a bunch of parts for her so I won't be ready for a meet for a while.

shields

I'm a Vag-etarian.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd be down for a meet whenever!!! I'm in Cincy, so the paul brown stadium thing sounds good to me!! We should definetely get one together though...

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, what's up? Make you feel any better there buddy!! Haha...
Alittle bit, lol.. Nah I was just gettin at the ohio section isnt as talkative as it use to be..

As for the meet, Id be down for one just need another month or two so I can try to get alittle more done to the coupe 1st.. Its gettin pretty close to me likin it again, lol.. Just need to wait for my fender to get here which is being shipped tomarrow and I need to get sum paint on it when warm weather finally gets here..

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw my old civic today! guy must have gotten it fixed and painted...brings back memories :(

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what was wrong with it when you sold it? Same color still?

JoeB

Skunk2 racing
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea same color, front bumper needed resprayed, and had a huge dent in the rear quarter panel, from a hit and run.

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and I was dickin around on ohiohondas today and seen they are having a meet on april 27th.. Anyone thinkin about goin??

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.ohiohondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41224&highlight=april

Crossroads parking lot. 200 hutchinson ave. by the movie theater and bw3's. intersection of 270 and 23 i think.
Yeah thats where its gonna be at.. Im pretty sure I'll go.. I said I was going to in the thread but hard to tell if something goofy might happen by then.. Be nice if some of you guys from cc is goin since we seem to have trouble startin our own meets, lol.. Plus there is already like 24 ppl on the list of goin and some others sayin maybe an what not..